You're on Your Period

Michael:

You had woken up this morning and realized you had gotten your period so you were in an odd mood. Michael seemed to have noticed but didn't say anything, to him this was fun because the moods came just at the right times, for a while. You sat down with him in bed playing cod and the bitchiness came when someone was playing poorly or you lost yelling at people through the headset. The cravings were for pizza and came just when he got hungry so he ordered in and ate in bed continuing to play. About half way through a game of zombies your cramps started to kick in. You started paying a little less attention to the game and more attention to your aching ovaries. You failed to kill a zombie and it threw off everything, more and more you weren't focused on came from no where and jut like that you were dead. You pulled yourself into a tight ball and began to cry. Not just because you died but because the pain was becoming extremely unbearable. Michael didn't really know what to do he knew the general idea of periods but he didn't know how to deal with one. He looked at you, "it's alright its just a game." "It's not the game!" You grunted putting your face into a pillow. He rolled over to you and let out a muffled, "are you ok? Do you need something?" You turned to see he looked generally worried, "is there anything I can do for you?" He asked genuinely. You rolled into his chest and to that he knew the response. He wrapped his arms tightly around your whole crouched up body and left kisses all over the top of your head. Later he rubbed circles over your belly while he let you play by yourself. He must really love you.

Calum:

You woke up this morning with a bit of a stomach ache, but you brushed it off just thinking you were hungry. So you got up and went downstairs where it smelt like Calum was making breakfast. You soon realized when you got to the kitchen that you were in fact hungry. You hovered around your boyfriend and rested your chin on his shoulder. "Good morning sleepy head," you gave a little grunt and smile in response and went to sit on the sofa. Not to long after, he appeared in front of you with pancakes and a coffee. You dug in and quickly started to feel regret. You got up and headed to the bathroom only to notice your stomach wasn't hurting for the reason you thought, but because you started your period. You looked under the sink grabbed a box of tampons and realized it was empty. "Dammit!" You may have shouted a little to loud. "Are you alright?" Calum shouted from the living room. "Not really," you fixed yourself as best you could and went upstairs to shower. When you got out you walked to your bedroom to notice Calum sitting on the edge of the bed boxes of lady products in hand a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel on the bed that now had pillows propped up against the head board. "I have an older sister, i figured this is what you might have meant," he walked over to you. "I didn't know what you preferred so.." You cut him off, "you are the best boyfriend ever" and you gave him a quick kiss. You disappeared to change in some sweats and came back to movies set for you to pick and chocolates and chips on your bedside table. "I will take care of everything just lie down and focus on feeling good."

Ashton:

Ashton was coming home from tour today and of course you woke up and were greeted by a homicide in you're pants. You changed the sheets and took a shower to get ready for Ashton's arrival. You had gotten dressed and now all you could do was wait. You were sitting at your laptop when you heard the front door open. You quickly shut the laptop and ran towards the door. As soon as you saw ashton you ran and jumped up, knowing he would catch you, and wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck just staying there for what seemed like forever. "I missed you so fucking much (y/n)" you heard a crack in his voice. He took one hand away from the embrace to grab your face and just look at it. Remembering everything about it and then he kissed you. It was urgent like he wanted to make up for the time he'd been gone yet sweet and romantic. He continued the kiss and brought you two into the house kicking the door closed behind him. He brought you to the couch and threw you down. Things started heating up when you suddenly remembered, "shit!" You mumbled into his mouth. "Don't worry I've got a condom." "No not that," you pushed him off lightly "i got my period today." He rolled off and sat beside you looking depressed. "Im sorry." He laughed, "don't apologize for something you have no control over. It's not your fault. I can wait, i love you." He pulled you in and kissed the top of your head, "are you feeling ok?" You nodded a little disappointed yourself. "This doesn't mean i can't still make you happy." You smiled a sly smile.

Luke:

You and Luke were out on a date in the park just walking around and enjoying the beautiful weather. You had been walking for a while and decided to stop and get some food. You sat on a near by park bench while Luke placed both your orders for some street meat. He came back with your sausage that you ate quite quickly, apparently you were hungry. It probably wasn't the best idea to eat so fast because now you were t feeling well. He laughed at the way you scarfed it down and left a little ketchup on your cheek. He swiped it off with his finger and kissed where it was before. You started to tense your body and he looked up at you, "is everything alright?" "Ya just a bit if a stomach ache is all," you said cringing. It started getting so bad to the point you were getting sweaty and started to cry. "Babe are you sure lets get you home." You stood up and started walking towards your flat with your arms crossed over your belly. When all of a sudden you felt two arms snake through yours and a body press up against your back. Luke leaned down to your ear and whispered, "you have a stain on the back of your pants and I'm covering it. We're almost home don't worry." His arms around your waist and hands rubbing slow soothing circles on your stomach. You got home and ran to the bathroom to change. When you didn't come out for a bit Luke appeared at the door with a knock, "babe?" He must have heard crying because he came in uninvited and sat down next to you. "Babe, why are you crying?" He asked you. "Im such an embarrassment. If anyone saw you with me today and you didn't notice it would be everywhere and people would think.." "I don't care what anyone thinks because i love you and things happen like this all the time to people." He interrupted and pulled you in. "How is your stomach?"