You Work at Hooters? (Idk, I just found it)

Michael: "Wait, so you work at Hooters?" Michael asks, his eyes going wide as you two are making small talk on your first date.  "Yeah…" you say, shyly, hoping he doesn’t make a big deal out of it. "It’s like being a waitress, we just have a certain uniform," you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear, getting nervous.  "So…do you get a discount on the chicken wings?" You immediately start to laugh. "Yeah, I do," you reply.  "Okay, yeah I can see this relationship happening," Michael says, making you crack a grin.

Calum: "What would you like to drink?" You ask, standing in your short orange shorts and hooters t-shirt. "I’ll just take a — whoa." You start to roll your eyes, so many customers have this reaction. It’s not uncommon to have sleazy customers that try and hit on you. "I think I know you from somewhere." You take a closer look and see that it’s Calum from your physics class back in high school. "Wow, long time no see," you say, putting a real smile on this time.  "Yeah, maybe we should get a drink later? Catch up?" Calum asks. "Yeah, that sounds good," you say, laughing.

Ashton: 

“Hey, we have a round of beers for Table 3.” you shout over the bar to Ashton, the new bartender. “What type of beer?” Ashton asks. “3 Budweisers and 4 Heineckens.” “Coming right up!” Ashton says, getting out the glasses faster than you thought possible.  ”Hey…um, Y/N, what are you doing after your shift?” Ashton asks nervously. “I don’t know, getting something to eat maybe,” you reply, hoping that he’s about to ask what you think he is. “Do you want to get something to eat? With me?” Ashton asks, pouring out the beers. “I know this great little Italian place on Broadstreet and 42nd.” You look up at Ashton and see him wipe his brow a little, placing the beers on the tray. “Sure, sounds great.”

Luke: 

You head over to the bar and set down a Coke next to a blonde guy wearing a sports jersey.  There’s a big football game on and everyone is watching. “Who are you rooting for?” you ask. “Steelers,” he responds, looking up at you. “Really? I had you down for a Packers fan. You looked like the type of person to support an actually good team, but —” you say jokingly. “Oh please. My team’ll come around,” he says, right as the Packers score a touchdown. “Sure, keep believing that,” you say, laughing. “I’m Luke. What’s your name?” he asks”Y/N.” you reply. “Well, Y/N, let me take you out and I’ll prove to you that the Steelers could kick the Packers’ ass any day.” You smile, knowing where he’s getting at. “Fine, it’s a deal.” you say, jotting your phone number down on his arm.