Cursed

Title: Cursed

Genre: Fan Fiction, Action

Description: Nadia LaStrange, daughter of the infamous Death Eater, Bellatrix LaStrange, is a manipulative, sly, and cunning little girl heading to Hogwarts for the first time. She's a spy, heading to Hogwarts to spy on the famous, Harry Potter, whom she despises more than anyone in the world. Will her hatred overcome her, forcing her to take him out against The Dark Lord's wish? Or will the goodness of her black heart take over?

Piece:

The old coble stone structure of the century old building came up over the crest of the hill, fading in the ghostly fog that lingered, dimming the already dim lights that shone through the windows. Jack brushed along my leg, purring, as he eyed the structure with me, preparing for our mission. My mum placed her cold, pale hand on my shoulder, a sly grin on her face, her curly black hair falling in front of her stone cold grey eyes.

            “You’re ready for this, darling,” she said, her eyes casted upon the large school. “Even the Dark Lord had said so himself,” I grinned, feeling ready for this. The Dark Lord would be so pleased, just like my mother, Bellatrix LeStrange. She wrapped the dark cloak around my shoulders as I grabbed my suitcase from beside my feet, Jack jumping into my arms and crawling up and resting in the crook if my neck. His black fur rubbed against my cheek, his ears back as he stared at the large structure with his bright, toxic green eyes.

            “Go on now, Nadia, we’re depending on you,” Mum said, giving me a gentle shove forward. I took my wand from my pocket, whispering a spell to myself. I was instantly shrouded in a black cloud, swirling around me, flying through the air and only within a split second, I was standing in Diagron Alley, crowds of people pushing by me.