Rest in Pieces

Ok, so this is how this whole thing works...

Unfortunately, I get so many ideas so often but I cant post all of them and work on the other popular stories I have... there's no point and it's not worth the panic attack-induced stress.

So, whenever I get an idea, I will add a new chapter with a description of the book, possibly a list of actors, maybe a snip-it or like sneak preview/idea of story and if there are enought comments and roughly 2votes saying I should go along and write this, I will do so.

If not, well, I gave the idea a shot so yays! 

So please, vote, comment, yes or no, why or why not, and so on and tell me, if i should write it or not!

Hope this works welll! I'm excited to be sharing some ideas!

First Idea! Here we go!

************************************************************************************

Title: Rest in Pieces

Subtitle: There's No Grave Deep Enough

Summary/Description:

One, two, Katie's coming for you.

Three, four, can't run from her

Five, six, you won't be missed

seven, eight, she won't be late

nine, ten, not even safe in your own bed...

Genre: Horror, Mystery/Suspense, 

Piece: 

The cruisers squealed to a stop, the tracker indicated Derek’s cell phone was in Kaberly Manor. Two police officers from the front cruiser quickly sprung out and ran towards the house, guns drawn as they ran through the door.

Brenda, Hanson, and Gabriel jumped from the second cruiser, pulling out their guns. They followed the first two by a good couple feet, hearing an upstairs door bang open. They rushed up the steep stairs, prepared in case Derek pulled a gun or tried to resist.

Brenda was the first one up the stairs and through the open door; her face drained of blood, her eyes wide. Derek lay drenched in blood on the floor, his chest ripped wide open, empty of its contents. His heart had been torn clean out.

The first two responders lay sprawled before him. The floor and walls were splattered with blood; arms and legs tossed around the room. Their heads had been completely stripped from the rest of their bodies. They were mutilated; beyond recognizable.

(Song and picture to match story to the side) >>>>>>

Vote if this sounds interesting and you would like it to be posted.