Chapter 18

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18:

D'Angelo's fingertips brushed over the hem of my shirt as his tongue explored every crevice of my mouth. His tantalizing kisses had been driving me insane for the past half hour and every time I whimpered, wanting more he merely chuckled and continue to kiss me, whether it be my neck my collarbone or my lips, the man didn't dare touch me further and it was driving me crazy.

"Nel tempo il mio amore, ti darò quello che vuoi in tempo" (in time my love, I'll give you what you want in time) he murmured against my lips as I whimpered when his fingertips left the hem of my shirt.

"Please" I whimpered against his lips.

I felt desperate, I couldn't take his teasing any longer and I found myself coming down from my lustrous high as he dragged it out. He nipped at my bottom lip gently before he trailed down my jaw and to my neck leaving sparks behind.

The was a loud buzzing noise that snapped me out of my daze as D'Angelo continued to feast on my neck and caress my sides.

The buzzing continued and strengthed like a ringing in my ear and as much as I wanted to ignore it and fall back into my lustful haze I couldn't. Knots formed in my stomach as my senses can alight and guilt swarmed me. My heart rate picked up in a panic as I squirmed beneath D'Angelo and pushed at his shoulders.

What the hell was wrong with me?! I was kind of seeing a Donavan and I had let D'Angelo slip past all my defences. I wasn't supposed to be here.

I had told myself I wouldn't let D'Angelo get to me like this again. Before I had been sucked into his seduction I had been determined to get answers and yet all that had been forgotten the moment I looking into his alluring green eyes and felt his body against mine.

"D'Angelo, wait" I panted as his lips trailed over my collarbone and dipped between my breasts.

The man was unbelievable, he had taken forever to pick up the pace with ravishing me and now that I had finally come to my senses he chose that time to take anything further and I didn't want it.

When he didn't ease up I decided I might be able to get answers out of him like this.

"D'Angelo" I whispered huskily, I hadn't fully overcome his intoxicating touch, but I wasn't going to let myself get sucked back in.

"Mmm" he mumbled against my skin his lips attacking at the uncovered skin on my chest but not moving anywhere beyond that.

"What happened back there?"

He hesitated in the kiss he was about to leave on my cleavage and his lustful eyes met mine before he went back to what he was doing.

"I was sent to do a job" he mumbled briefly, not hinting towards anything else.

I tried to coax him into giving me more information, but he wasn't even giving me a hint. I couldn't take anymore, if I couldn't coax information out of him while he was ravishing me, I would have to find another way that wouldn't involve his hands all over me.

"D'Angelo stop" I said forcefully.

A low growl rumbled in his chest as he slowly pulled back, his green eyes darkening as they bore into me with lust. A lump rose in my throat as I realized just how bad this was and how much worse this was going to get. I may have gotten myself into this but I was getting myself out of it, and I was leaving with answers.