Chapter 5

Chapter 5 -- Samantha's POV

This is the first time that I've ever been worried.

I'm the leader of the Los Angeles Sweethearts, and I'm worried. Usually, Jasmine is the one who complains. In our past robberies, I was confident enough that we would succeed and we were. That's why they chose me to be their leader. And I never made them regret that decision.

***

"How will be able to talk to him?" I asked. "The police don't allow outsiders, what more teenagers to talk to a criminal. A very dangerous on indeed."

"Sammy, when have you ever doubted us?" Cecile said as she put her arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, Sammy. This would be epic!" Brenda exclaimed.

"Ok, we have to have a plan, any suggestions?"

"You're the mastermind behind all our missions. And you suggested this one!" Jasmine said.

Ringgggggggg!

"Hello?" Jasmine answered her iPhone 5S which we stole from the Apple store.

"Sweetie? It's mom. Where are you?"

"Mom, I'm in Cecile's place. Is everything alright?"

"Someone called, looking for you. He left his name and his house number. His name is Nathan Wilde. He says your classmate in English class?"

"OMG! Yes we're classmates. Gonna be there in a bit!"

Jasmine hung up on her mom. "Sorry guys! Got to go! Going to call Nathan back!"

And she left just like that. "Jaz is going crazy about Nathan," Brenda said.

"Yeah, I bet they're going to get together soon," I said giggling.

"Wait, I researched on the family tree of Bert Hulk, and apparently, the guy our best friend is going crazy about is his kind of like descendant," Cecile said showing us the family tree.

"How? That's impossible!" Brenda said.

"You see, Bert didn't get married. That's true. But his sister got married to a Wilde, and had Nathan's father," Cecile explained.

"Sam, what do we do?" Brenda asked me.

"I'm texting Jaz now. I'm gonna tell her to try to get her soon to be boyfriend to spill about his grand uncle."