Chapter 18

So me and Cameron have been dating for a total of two weeks now and they have been the best two weeks. He has took me out on two dates and they have been just wonderful. Our first date really surprised me because I didn't think he would take me on the kind of date he did.

It was the Saturday after he had asked me out. He told me to be ready and to wear something casual. So, I  got dressed in a casual but cute outfit. I waited for him and at seven I heard a knock at the front door. I wondered who it was because Cameron lives with me so he wouldn't be knocking at the front door, but yet when I opened the door there Cameron stood.

I was shocked and surprised. He just smile at me and took my hand and lead me to the car. Since we both don't have out license yet he got Justin's older brother, Sam, to drive us. How he got Sam to do it I don't know but he did. So we rode in the car for a while and then we pulled up at the big look over.

We got out of the car and I look over at the grass on the look over to see a picnic blanket and a picnic basket laid out. I look over at Cameron to see him looking at me with a smile that has took place of the smirk he used to wear. He lead me over to the place where he had set up the blanket after we told Sam bye. Sam said he would be back to get us in two hours.

Let me tell you those two hours where the best of my life. Cameron was so sweet and not a jerk and that made me feel good to know that he has truly changed.

For our picnic he made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, carrots, crackers and chocolate cupcakes. You see Cameron's not the best cook. Like for instance last Wednesday we baked cookies and I told him to watch the cookies while I took a shower and well in the end we had to call the fire department. So, yeah hes not a very good cook.

Sure enough after two hours Sam pulled up and we packed up and got in the car. Cameron walked me to the door and kissed me good night but he wouldn't come inside with me because it wasn't "Tradition".

So as I said before I told you about out date, me and Cameron have been dating for two weeks. His birthday is coming up, this Saturday to be exact. I have no clue what to get him. Hmm.

"Kids please come down here for a minute!" I heard my mom call from down stairs.

I got up and went down stairs where everybody was. I walked in wondering what was going on and by the look on Cameron's face so did he.

"Whats going on?" I asked cautiously

"Oh honey don't worry we just called you guys down here to tell you that tonight we are going to go out to the restaurant pièce de l'Italie so be ready by 6 p.m. Oh and wear something dressy please." My mother told me

"Oh ok I thought it was something bad" I said and then laughed but I slowly stopped laughing when I saw Cindy and my mother look at each other with sad expressions just like the night when we told them that me and Cameron started dating.

"Mom, seriously what's going on? Why do you guys keep looking at each other with sad looks?" I asked getting upset.

"Oh uhh nothing Nicole, Just you guys go get ready" Cindy told me

"But mom, its only 4:15 p.m." Cameron stated. It was true, it is still early.

"Don't question me just go!" She told us .

We listened and went up stairs and well got ready. I took a shower and put my make-up on. I couldn't decide on what dress to wear, but I finally decided on a navy blue one that came to my knee which I paired with some navy blue pumps. After I got dressed I looked at the clock at saw that I still had thirty minutes before we even had to leave so I went to go find Cameron. I found him sitting outside on the patio set.

"Hey" I said to him sitting down beside him. He looked up and his eyes widened.

"Wow you look..wow" He told me in a whisper.

I felt my cheeks heat up when he said that. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself " I told him with a big grin.

We chatted until it was time to go. I tried to find out what he wanted for his birthday ,but he wouldn't budge. He kept saying that he didn't want anything. We all got in my moms car and headed to the fancy restaurant.

There was a long line of people waiting when we got there but luckily my mother had called and made reservations so we got a table immediately.

We all sat down looking at the menus. Everything was so expensive! I mean really $18 for a plate of chicken Alfredo! I ended up getting the Shrimp Parmesan while Cameron got a plate of spaghetti.

We were making small talk when Cindy cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Well, I have to say something."

She looked over at my mom and then back to us. I stole a glance at Cameron he had a confused but worried look on his face.

"What is it mom? Is everything ok?" Cameron asked his mom with a concerned tone.

"Yeah its a good announcement. I got the job." She told us quickly

"What? Cindy that's awesome! Where is the job at?" I asked her excitedly

Cindy cleared her throat again.

"I will be working for Poltan inc." She said to me

"Wait, the Poltan inc? As in the one in New York!" I said with panic starting to rise

If that's the Poltan inc. she is talking about that means they would have to move over 2000 miles away! Please tell me she isn't talking about the one in New York...Please.

"Yes that's the one. Which means Cameron and I will be moving to New York."

_________________

Yes its short and yes its a cliff hanger. Don't hate me haha.(:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you guys think?

Anyways, have a great day or night!

Vote, Comment, & maybe even Fan?(;

~Smile(: