Chapter 8

Ever since I realized I was falling for Cameron, which was 1 hour 17 minutes and 28 seconds to be exact, I haven't went back inside because I can't face him but I knew I had to at some point. I needed to do what Hannah told me and act like it doesn't affect me.

A few minutes of telling myself to get it together, I went inside got the phone and ordered two pizzas. After I did that I went into the living room and put in a movie which happen to be Finding Nemo. I love that movie.

I was about 25 minutes into the movie when the doorbell rang. I paused the movie and opened the door and saw Justin holding a pizza.

"Umm Justin what are you doing here with a pizza...?" I questioned wearly

"Hey Nicole! Well, I got a job delivery pizza and apparently you ordered a pizza and its my job to deliver it. So here ya go. Can I come in? Thanks" Justin said while shoving the pizza at me and walking past me and into my house.

I just stood there a minute wondering when the heck did Justin get a job? I slowly closed the door and walked into the living room and sat next to Justin on the couch. I sat the pizza down on the coffee table and slowly sat back.

"So, uhh when exactly did you get a job?” I asked as I still tried to wrap my mind around everything that had happened in those past five minutes.

"Oh well you see, I got this job about two days ago" he stated proudly.

"But I thought that after the ' Mayor's daughters accident' he said you couldn't get a job in this town or something like that." The whole blow up between Justin in the mayor came flashing back to me when I said that.

You see, Justin thought it would be a good idea to date the mayors only daughter and one day the mayor walked in on them and he was pretty mad. He told Justin that he wouldn't let him get a job in this town which means that he would have to move when he gets older.

“The owner of the Pizza Pie Palace has a daughter so I date his daughter and I have a job" He explained as if it was something normal.

"Realy Justin? Wow what did you say to this girl? 'Let's sleep together so I can have a job'" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Well I could help you with the sleeping together part if you want I don't know about the whole job thing though" Another voice joined the conversation.

I look over and I see Cameron leaning on the door way with his arms crossed and smirking. As usually,I thought in my head.

"That won't be necessary. Nicole here was just showing an example of what to do to get me a job. Anyways if she wants to sleep with anyone it would so be me. Wouldn't it Nicole?" Justin said smirking at me

"No thank you Justin i'm quite ok" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on Nicole you know you want me" Justin winked at me before bursting out in laughter.

"Oh but Justin, I think I can rock Nicoles world way better than you. See theres this thing I can do you just take your hand and..." Cameron was saying before I cut him off not wanting to hear anymore.

"CAMERON SHUT UP! GOD YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!" I yelled as I covered my ears.

"Ha ha You should ha-have seen your-r face!" Cameron said in between laughs

I look over a Justin and saw him laughing too. I got up and walked out of the room and walked out onto the patio and slammed the door. A few minutes I heard footsteps coming. I didn't turn around or anything I just sat there and stared, well more like glared at the pool.

"Nicole i'm sorry I shouldn't have laughed" I heard Justin say from behind me.

I look up and let out a sigh relief that it was him and not Cameron.

"Its ok im just so tired of him and its been four days..." I mumbled as I pulled my legs up to my chest.

"Im sorry Nicole just hang in there. I got your back no matter what.Just remember that" he said sincerely.

"I'm just tired and hurt. Him kissing me and telling me that he just played me and that it meant absolutely nothing just hurt. I mean..."

"Wait, did he just say he kissed!?” Justin spat out.

"Oh shit..umm no I said he uhh missed his aunt uhh bee?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Justin hissed angrily while getting up and heading back inside to probably murder Cameron.

I was right. I knew that Justin would want to murder Cameron when he found out about what he did to me.

Justin got up so fast out of the patio chair he was sitting in that it flipped over.  I quickly jumped up and grabbed his arm.

"Justin calm down its ok. Just sit down." I said trying to stop him.

Dont ask me why I stopped him because truly don't know. Maybe it was because I liked cameron even though he deserved whatever Justin was planning to do.

"Justin STOP" I commanded.

Justin stopped and turned to me. You could clearly see the anger held in his eyes when he looked at me. I knew that the anger was not directed towards me though.

"No Nicole I won't stop! That little ass deserves whatever i'm about to do to him!" He yelled as he pointed his finger towards the door.

"Justin its ok! Why are you getting so angry over this!?" I yelled back

"He is going to come in here and kissed you and you are going to fall for him! You can't fall for him! You can't when there is somebody that has been waiting for a chance to be with you way longer!" he yelled while walking to the gate to leave.

"What are you talking about Justin!?" I yelled running up to him and grabbing his arm

"Realy Nicole!? You really can see that I...You know what just figure it out on your own!" Justin said in a harsh tone before ripping his arm out of my grasp and walking away.

And that time I didn't go try to stop him.

I walked back inside slowly thinking about what Justin said. What the heck did he mean by what he said?

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I walked into the living room. I saw that Cameron had left the living room. So I sat down and un-paused my movie.

I just want to know what Justin meant. Some one has been in love with me for a while? But who? I sure had know clue who it could be.

I reached forward to grab a piece of pizza when i realized something...

That Cameron took my pizza!

_________________________________

There you go! Chapter 8!(:

Vote,Comment, &maybe even Fan?(;

~Smile(: