Chapter 7

After reading the note mom and Cindy left I went up stairs to find Cameron. I walked into my bedroom and found him sitting on his bed shirtless watching tv. I couldn't help but stare i mean come on he looked like god sitting there with his 6-pack!

"Are you done staring yet girly? I know i'm hot and all but..." His voice snapped me out of my staring trance.

I snapped my eyes from his torso to his eyes. Why him? Couldn't he be ugly or something? Hell he could even be cute just not such a jerk.

"Whatever. We are here alone until late tonight. Did you read the note mom left?"I asked

"Yeah"

"Ok so what do you want to do?"

"Well I have a pretty good idea of something we could do. It involves me, you, and no clothes" he said smirking

"I'm NOT sleeping with you!" I shouted in disgust

"Gosh girly you have one dirty mind. I was talking about going swimming in your pool out back but you know, I kinda like you idea better" he smirked once again.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Why not its hot outside anyways." I said back before grabbing a bathing suit and walking off

I didn't really look to see what bathing suit I picked, which I was regretting now because I grabbed the one Hannah bought me for my birthday last year and let me tell you it doesn't leave much to imagine. It was Hot pink with black strings holding it together. It had little black hearts on it too. I put it on and look in the mirror.

Oh god...this is not going to go good. I thought in my head.

I put my tee shirt on over it and walked out back to my pool. I didn't see Cameron yet so I took my tee shirt off and was putting on my tanning oil when I heard a wolf whistle. It scared me half to death. I spun around, only to see Cameron standing there.

"I like what you're wearing right now. You should wear stuff like that more often or maybe wear a little less" he suggested with that oh so stupid smirk on his face.

" Oh just shut up. I'm tired of you already and I have been around you maybe 20 minutes!" I said getting frustrated.

"You know you just love me. Come on then lets swim!" He said cannonballing into the pool of course soaking me in the process.

"Ugh I swear..."

"Why don't you just get in the pool? You are already wet." He asked me after he resurfaced.

I just sat there in one of the patio chairs ignoring him. I picked up my phone and scanned through twitter.

"Oh come on Nicole" I heard Cameron say but I kept on ignoring him.

"Please Please Please..."

"I'm sorry Nicole..will you forgive me and come in the pool?" He practically begged

I thought for a second and realized I was overreacting. Sighing I got up and got in the pool. I swam a few laps around the pool then I stopped. I kinda stood there in the not so deep end at the edge of the pool. I felt Cameron swim up to me I turned not expecting him to be so close. He was right behind me so close that our noses touched when I turned around. I gasped out of surprised. He moved his hands to either side of me pinning me against the poolside.

"Umm Cameron w-what are y-you doing?" I finally managed to shutter.

"Something I have been wanting to try" he said in a low voice, almost a whisper.