Chapter 10

The rest of the day went by uneventful so did the rest of the week. Before I knew it it was Friday and I was sitting in my last class of the day, spanish. You see today is the day our spanish script are due and since all my focus has been on ignoring Cameron and worrying about Justin being mad at me, I  forgot to get it don't so basically we are screwed.

"Ok Cameron and Nicole, your turn" Mrs. Gonzalez announced

Ok time to tell her we have nothing. "umm well you see Mrs. Gonzalez we don't have a script done...." I told her

"Erm yes we do Nicole its right here. Gosh always a kidder huh" Cameron said while handing me a script.

I shot Cameron a questioning look and he just simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok well if you're ready you may begin" Mrs. Gonzalez told us.

I flipped to the first page and Cameron began to read the script...

"¿Está todavía mad at me" (Are you still mad at me?)

"¿Lo que está allí para ser mad about?" (What is there to be mad about)

"He aprovechado de la situación. Debe odiarme."(I took advantage of the situation. You should hate me.)

"No te odio pero me hizo daño y no sé por qué me duele"(I don't hate you but you hurt me and I don't know why it hurts)

At this point I wasn't even reading off the script. I know this script is about what happened between us and I want to say what I had to say even in spanish. Its a good thing that I atually know spanish.

"Hice daño a usted y i'm sorry. No digo que lo que he dicho."(I hurt you and i'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said.)

"En este momento no me importa. Usted no sabe nada sobre mí o sobre mi pasado. Sólo sé esta hecho de im."(At this point I don't care. You dont know nothing about me or my past. Just know this, i'm done.)

I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Hacer esto"(Don't do this)

"No im hecho"(No i'm done)

With that I sat back in my seat. Everything was silent and then Mrs. Gonzalez began clapping.

"Perfecto! That was amazing guys! That is what I was looking for! I could feel the emotion in you guys words! Brilliant!" Mrs. Gonzalez exclaimed

I didn't bother to smile or even look at Cameron. I couldn't.

The rest of the class went by fairly quickly thank goodness! I was going to hang out with Hannah but she forgot she had to get home to babysit her little sisters. So I was all alone. Then I remembered the girl I met in the library on Monday. I pulled out my phone and found her number. On the third ring she picked up.

"Hello"

"Hey Carrie, its Nicole. The girl you came over and talked to in the library on Monday."

"Oh yeah! Hey! Hows it going!" she exclaimed happily

"Its going good. So I was wondering if you wanna hang out this afternoon?"

"Uh sure you wanna met me at the coffee shop across from the school in about say 30 minutes?"

"Sure meet you there."

"Ok bye!"

"See ya"

When I hung up and walked down the steps to leave. I walk down the stairs to see my mom at the door with Cindy and they both have suitcases.

"Um mom? Cindy? Why do you guys have suitcases?" I questioned

"Oh Honey did Cameron not tell you? We are going to go visit with some friends for the week end. We will be back Monday night." My mother answered me

"WHAT YOU LEAVING ME HERE WITH CAMERON FOR THREE FREAKING DAYS!?" I screamed

"Yes honey calm down you will be fine. Now remember no parties and since Cameron’s here try not to have Hannah over so much. Ok well we have to go catch our flight! Bye love you!" with her saying that my mother and Cindy walked right out the door.

I stood there dumbfounded at what just happened. I guess I stood there for a few minutes because someone cleared their throat.

"You ok girly?" I heard Cameron ask me

I spun around and faced him. "This is bull shit! You didn't even think you needed to tell me that they were leaving!? Gosh you are a freaking JERK!"

I walked out the front door slamming it in the process. I walked down the street until I reached the coffee shop I was meeting Carrie at. I walked in and spotted her sitting at a table along the far wall. I went and ordered my frappe and walked over to the table she was sitting at.

"Hey" I said as I walked up to her.

"Hey Nicole."

"Thanks for hanging with me"

"Its ok it was sudden but i'm glad you called you seem like a pretty cool kid."

"Ha thanks. I just needed to get out of the house away from Cameron." I confessed.

"Girl, you are so lucky to be living with him. He is hot! Hally has brought him over a couple times but I only get a quick chance to say 'hey' before she pulls him up the steps to her room."

"No im not lucky.Im actually very far from it. Hes a total jerk well at least to me and I don't really know why."

"Huh that's weird"

"Yeah I know but lets not talk about him."

"Ok. So hows high school going for you?"

Carrie and me talked for a while before she had to go. I believe we are going to be really good friends. She talked about how her sister is a slut and she loves her but she can stand her. I told her about how me and Hally are enemies and how she threatened me to 'back off her man'. She told me her sister is a crazy bitch. Carrie is a really cool senior.

I told her bye and began walking home. When I got back I opened the front door and walked in. I was taking off my shoes when I heard some strange noises so I went to see what it was. I walked up the stairs and I heard the noises coming from my bedroom. I opened the door and I can't believe what I saw...

Hally and Cameron were making-out on MY bed and Hally was half dressed and Cameron had his shirt off. I screamed and they jumped apart.

"Nicole! I-I can explain...." Cameron tried to say but I cut him off.

"HALLY GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I screamed at her. Too bad I can't kick Cameron out because buddy would he be out of here.

"Nope. Cameron invited me here not you." Hally smirked at me

"Hally just go. I will call you later" Cameron told her.

Hally grabbed her shirt and put it on and walked past me. When she did, she smirked at me and said "I have him now". When she said that I about hit her but I refrained from it. I was going to be the bigger person here.

When I heard the front door close I looked up at Cameron with tears in my eyes. So much for acting like it didn't affect me.

"Get out of my room." I said trying not to let the tears fall from my eyes.

"Nicole..." He tried again.

"Please just...get out"

He brushed past me closing the door behind him. I slid down to the floor and cried. I didn't think he could hurt me anymore.

But he did.

___________________

Vote, Comment, & maybe even fan?(;

~Smile(: