Chapter 9 : Explanations and Scars

Riley's P.O.V-

After breakfast, I thought of going for a jog with Niall since I was bored at their place. Niall agreed and we went.

The park was a very beautiful and wonderful place. We walked to the park playing, chasing each other. Having fun. Then i thought i saw someone familliar. That person looks like Michael. But instead it was Calum. And he really didnt look happy when he saw Niall and me. "Riley." He greeted.

"Cal." I replied.

"About that day.-"

"Uh- Cal. i've moved on." I sighed and turned and smiled at Niall.

"What you dating Niall?" He asked shocked while pointing at Niall.

"No!" I replied harshly. "I've moved on meaning i dont wanna know about that crap. And if Mike wants to tell me, he has got a mouth to tell me personally." I said as i stormed off.

"I'm sorry lad." Niall said before chasing after me. "You alright Ri?" He asked.

"Uh- yeah. lets go for a jog."

"we should." He mumbled before heading off. As we were jogging, paparazzi's and fans ran to us. We stopped immediately and ran into a mall which was kinda stupid because we just remembered that 5SOS was doing some signings and meet and greets there. "Where are we suppose to run off now?" Niall asked.

"Youre asking me? I don't fucking know Niall. But if Michael sees us here," I said. "Shit, Ashton.."

"I got this.." Niall said as pulled Ashton.

"What The Fuc-?" He stopped once he saw Niall and myself. "Hey Niall and RILEY!!!" Ashton smiled and hugged the both of us.

"Shut Up.." I warned.

"lol. Sorry girl. Whats up?" He asked.

"Me and Mike had a little argument the other day. He hugged some chick and I got jealous and sort of dumped him.." I said.

"That 'Chick' is my sister Lauren Irwin. Michael was keeping her calming her down because her boyfriend dumped her." Ashton explained.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I asked frustrated.

"Well, you ran off. Calum didn't want you to get jealous so he tried stopping you from going to Mike's room. You were stubborn." Ashton replied angrily.

"Oh, so nows its Riley's fault huh?" I replied rudely and at the same time sarcastically.

"I did not say that." He replied.

"Well lads. Since we've now known the truth, lets go there and act like a fan shall we?" Niall tugged my arm. I nodded.

"But..." I stopped us in our tracks. "Do you have an acoustic guitar?" I asked Ashton.

"Yeah Right at the b-"

"Great. I might need that for awhile for a surprise. Now. Niall and myself will be disguised as some filthy teenagers and then we will ask for your autographs then taking a picture. After that, you pretend to go to the toilet meeting me back stage and i'll sing from there. OK?" I asked gasping for breath because I said all of that in one shot.

"Nice idea." Ashton smiled.

"Ash.." I heard a voice calling. It was Michael and he was looking pretty upset. "Do I know you two?" He asked as soon as he saw me and Niall.

"I'm Diana Rollins. This is my brother Drake Rollins." I said in a latin accent. "Thank you Ashton for the lovely conversation." I said before walking away.