Chapter 8 : Breakfast

Riley's P.O.V-

I woke up in the morning and felt a hand wrapped around me. Thinking it was Michael. But it was Niall instead. At times i'm thinking why am i doing this to Michael? But at times i think why am i doing this to myself. "Niall?" I said shaking him.

"Yes. I want that Peri-Peri Chicken.." He mumbled. I giggled and shook him again making him wake up and rubbing his eyes. "Morning?" He said as he stretched.

"Morning Niall.." I smiled hugging him.

"Morning Beautiful.." He smiled hugging me. My head was resting on his chest. His warmth and soft skin made me feel a lot more better than usual. "Wanna go down for breakfast?" He asked.

"I know your hungry Niall. I used to stalk you." I said and then holding my mouth. "I mean read about you.."

"Aha.. You used to be a Crazy Mofo and a Directioner huh?" He asked.

"Uh-"

"Then why did you act like you didn't know us when we first met you?" He asked again.

"Well, I cant act like Miss Know-it-all. You guys are the number one boy band in the whole world. Well, compared to the wanted though." I said as we untangled from each other. "I'll cook for you. How about that?" I asked. "Peri-Peri Chicken..." I smiled cheekily and combed my hair.

"You know how to cook that?" He asked. His eyes widened.

"Yeah. My nona used to be a cook in Nandos. Also, we have our family recipe for our peri-peri chicken." I smiled mischievously and walked out of the room. "Come along now Nialler. We do want our peri-peri chicken don't we?" I asked as I headed down to the kitchen.

"Morning Riley.." Liam smiled.

"Morning Liam. " I smiled in return. "Do you have Chicken?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why'd you ask?"

"Well, I thought of surprising the 4 boys Peri-Peri chicken. Don't mind if you helped me out?" I asked.

"Yeah Sure!! I would love to!!" Liam smiled as he took out the plates and got the dining area ready while I did the Peri-Peri chicken.

-

"I SMELL SOMETHING I LOVE!!!" Niall yelled as he came to the kitchen, running.

"ME TOOOO!!!!!" Louis screeched.

"Is that what I think it is?" Niall asked as he licked his lips.

"Is that really what WE think it is?" Louis corrected Niall.

"Yes that is th-"

"PERI PERI CHICKEN!!!!" Louis and Niall screamed together.

"Uh..-" I said wanting to laugh but holding it back.

"Behave yourselves boys. We have a guest here." Liam warned.

"Sorry Liam.." both of them answered simultaneously.

"Well, one more time any of you yell or scream in the house. No Chicken for you! Capire?" Liam said as he shook his head, the two of them nodded. They look so cute though.

"So you speak Latin?" I asked Liam.

"Not really. That's the only word I know." Liam said. "French is my thing."

"Oh.. I see." I said as I poured the red wine in the cups.

"What language can you speak?" Louis asked.

"Latin, German, Irish, Spanish, French and Swedish." I said cockily.

"Wow." Niall said. "Labhairt liom i na hÉireann (Speak to me in irish)" Niall called.

"Cén fáth a bhfuil tú ag iarraidh mé a labhairt leat i ngaeilge nuair a d'fhéadfadh liom labhairt leat i mBéarla? (Why do you want me to speak to you in irish when i could speak to you in english?" I asked.

"Wow. You're a pro." Niall said impressed.

"I know.." I smiled cheekily.

"What about French?" Liam asked. "I've gotten Straight A's for French since as long as I could remember." Liam said.

"Eh bien, si vous pouviez parler en français si bien, jetons un concours mon cher Liam .. (Well, if you could speak in french so well, let's have a contest my dear Liam..)" I smiled as I raised my brows.

"How about a no?" Liam asked.

"As you wish.." I said.

"Latin!!! I wanna hear Latin!!" Louis said as he clapped his hands like a child.

"Okay." I smiled as I thought about what to say. "Meum nomen est Riley Rae torrentium. Et ego fabulosum. (My name is Riley Rae Brooks. And i'm fabulous.)" I laughed.

"Haha. I don't understand?" Louis said.

"I said 'My name is Riley Rae Brooks. And i'm fabulous'" I laughed once more making everyone in the room laugh too.

"Morning.." Zayn yawned and scratched his head.

"Morning.." Everyone replied simultaneously.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked.

"Just listening to Ri with her different type of languages." Niall said.

"Could you speak arab?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah I could. Give me a minute." I smiled and once again thought about what I wanted to say. "صباح الجميع!! (Morning Everyone!!!)"

"Morning Riley!!" Zayn replied.

"IMPRESSED!!" Harry said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Okay. How about we eat now?" Niall asked rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah we should." I winked and sat at my chair. Niall sat beside me and we ate breakfast.

I could bet with you today was unlike any other morning. And to be honest, I love this morning!

A/N : This is rubbish. I know. Just. I'M FANGIRLING BECAUSE FRAPPUCINO FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER. i'm sorry. haha. Enjoy c:

Ari x