Chapter 7 : Misunderstandings

Riley's P.O.V-

Driving into the alley and to Michael's apartment in the early evening is actually quite nice because we could actually see the sunset at the back of their apartment. Anyways, i just parked my bike at their parking lot. Now just making my way to the apartment.

I made my way to their foot of their door. Slowly. Every step, cursing vulgarities. "Mike?" I knocked. The door opened revealing a Calum in his boxers. "Yay!! You're here!!!" He squealed hugging me tightly.

"Yeah i'm here.." i said sarcastically. "Where's Mike?" I asked.

"Uh- Um.. Mike he uh-" Calum said difficultly.

"I'm heading to his room." I said as i walked up the stairs.

"No!" Calum yelled. "I mean you cant." He corrected himself.

"Why? Is there a girl in his room or something?" I asked raising my eyebrows and then running towards Michaels door and opening it up. Michael was hugging a girl with blonde locks. "Mike?" I asked tears started filling my eyes. "How could you?" I asked.

"I tried." Calum shrugged.

"Look, this is not what you think." Michaels said as he walked towards me.

The anger was gushing through me. You see I have this sickness called IED, Intermittent explosive disorder. It's a behavioral disorder characterized by extreme expressions of anger, often to the point of uncontrollable rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand. Which means I can hit anyone at any time. I wont care who it is. If he or she makes me angry, the 'devil' will come crawling out.

Anyways, hearing what Calum said, I went breaking the frames that was placed nicely on the shelves. "You Fucking Son Of A Bitch." I yelled and left the apartment. Walking down and then exiting the apartment. I walked briskly to the parking lot. Making my way to my bike. "Riley?" I heard a very soft and delicate voice calling. I turned and saw Niall walking up to me. "Hey you okay?" He asked as he brushed my hair aside. "Jesus.." He muttered. "What happened?" He asked. I pulled up my sleeves and showed him my scars from the breaking of frames. I hugged him and then started crying.

-

We were now at the One Direction Apartment. My brothers weren't home. They had to meet some friends and then go for a Janoskians meeting. Since the 1D boys were free. Niall decided that I stayed over at their place and we'll have a sleepover party. Also he's gonna ask me lots of questions about what happened earlier because the whole journey from 5SOS apartment to 1D apartment was so called the 'Silent Trip' because whenever Niall asks a question, i'll just keep quiet. Well he called it the 'Scary Silent Trip.'  Before heading to their Apartment, I took my clothes at my place with Niall tagging along and then to their apartment.

Their apartment was different from mine and the 5SOS boys, theirs was beautifully furnished. I was astonished by the look of their apartment. Like Niall said, "Its Ugly outside. But in the inside, its just simply beautiful!"

The first thing I saw when I entered their house was the kitchen. And it was Harry and Liam cooking dinner. The second thing I saw was the living room. God dammit I was so jealous of their apartment. I wish I could actually stay here forever. Sitting at the living room area was Louis alone. He greeted me before we headed up to Niall's room.

Niall's room was painted navy blue with a touch of green. It was beautifully decorated. I envy it so much though. But it was like the very classy type. "Here's your bed lass." Niall said as he brought me to the far corner of his room and there stood a queen sized bed. Very beautiful. And comfortable. "Uh- Niall, where are you gonna sleep?" I asked looking at him continuously.

"I'll be sleeping on the floor or maybe on the couch. Depends though Lass." He said as he helped me with my bags.

"What about you sleep with me instead?" I asked. "Then maybe we could talk about what happened?"

"I would love to lass. But, unfortunately, it'll lead to a misunderstanding." Niall said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh please Niall, Nothing will happen, no misunderstandings." I smiled and sticked my pinky out.

"Are you serious?" He laughed at me sticking out my pinky.

"Why yeah?" I said and giggled. He shrugged and sticked his pinky out too.  "Pinky Promise?: I asked.

"Pinky promise." He laughed.

"Shh. This is suppose to be a secret!!" I laughed off.

"Okay. Fine. I give in. I'll sleep in bed with you for tonight. But for other days, its an absolute NO." He said mocking Simon.

"Okay Neil.." I joked.

"Hey.." He said and then chasing me around the room. We were running and then somehow I dropped and he was on top of me. We blushed and felt that awkward 10 minutes silent moment before talking to each other. "So.." he ended up breaking the silence.

"Oh, Yeah.." I said as I recovered from the awkwardness. "Uh- I caught Michael hugging some girl. And I got angry and hit everything. The glass of the frames cut my hands that's why it was bleeding." I said.

"Oh. How could he do that to you?" Niall asked wrapping me in his arms.

"I know." I sighed. "You mind if I did this to you?" I asked.

"Do wh-?" I cut him off with a kiss on his lips. I felt that little shock of electricity. He kissed back sincerely. I let go blushing. I looked at him and smiled. "Wow.." He muttered.

"Uh- Trying to cool myself down.." I smiled.

"Uh- its awesome.." He mumbled.

"Pardon?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"N-nothing." He stuttered.

"Uh- I think we should sleep?" I said.

"Uh- yeah me too." He said laying down. Not facing me. I turned around and cuddled near him pretending to fall asleep. I felt him smile and whispered "I love you Riley. I love you so much." and then kissing my forehead. I smiled and cuddled closer to his body falling asleep to the warmth and the softness of his skin.

A/N : How was this for a chapter 7?? There's a part 2 for this chapter. So stay fab okay :)

Oh and please help me vote for the ema's.

#votearianagrande ♥ #votearianagrande ♥ #votearianagrande ♥ #votearianagrande ♥ #votearianagrande ♥  #votearianagrande ♥

Love you ♥♥