Chapter 2 : Music And Love

Riley's P.O.V-

"Uh, Okay, Here goes nothing.." I said as I deeply breathed in and out.

" What have I done?  I wish I could run away from this ship goin' under

Just tryin' to help, hurt everyone else, Now I feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders

What can you do when your good isn't good enough,  And all that you touch tumbles down?

'Cause my best intentions keep makin' a mess of things, I just wanna fix it somehow

But how many times will it take? Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right?

To get it right

Can I start again?

With my faith shaken, 'cause I can't go back and undo this,  I just have to stay and face my mistakes

But if I get stronger and wiser, I'll get through this, What can you do when your good isn't good enough,  And all that you touch tumbles down? 

'Cause my best intentions keep makin' a mess of things,  I just wanna fix it somehow

But how many times will it take?  Oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right?

So I throw up my fist, throw a punch in the air,  And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair

I'll send out a wish and I'll send up a prayer,  And finally someone will see how much I care

What can you do when your good isn't good enough,  And all that you touch tumbles down?

Oh, my best intentions keep makin' a mess of things",  I just wanna fix it somehow

But how many times will it take?  Oh, how many times will it take to get it right?

To get it right" I ended the song and looked at their faces one by one. Luke, Jai and Beau smiled as they looked at the faces of the boys from 5SOS, One Direction, Skip and James.

"Wow, you sound good.." Michael said breaking the silence.

"I don't really song good." I smiled as I took off my jacket from me.

"You've got a tattoo?" Harry asked astonished.

"Excuse me, its a body full of tattoo's" Louis said. His jaw dropped.

"Uh- I'll go change first." I smiled as I headed towards the dressing room. But as i walked away, i heard Beau mouthed "That's my baby sis.."  I smiled as i made my way down the hallway and into the dressing room. I changed into a some 'punk' outfit i used during one of my school performances. [Outfit On The Right :) ]

i walked out of the changing room and found myself lost in the middle of the hallway. I took out my phone and called Jai.

"Where are you? It's almost starting!" Jai Scolded.

"I'm fucking lost. And its just practice!" I yelled back.

"Well, where are you?" He asked again.

"Somewhere in the hall way. Where are you guys?" I asked back.

"Main Stage. Be quick." He said and he ended the call. "Thanks for being so considerate bro.." i mumbled. Luckily, the tour manager, Paul Higgins came and i asked him to escort me back to the main stage. As i entered the main stage. Everyone stopped singing. Even my brothers. "What?" I asked as i put on my lips gloss. "WHAT?" I asked this time louder.

"Riley, its your turn.. Off you go." Jane the stage manager said.

"Orighty." I replied and grabbed the mic stand.