Chapter 4 : Michael's P.O.V

A/N -

Hiya People :)

Mikey's P.O.V will only be shown as reference. We will be concentrating more on Riley :) Thanks for reading :) And he's P.O.V's will be short chapters. Sorry to disappoint you :( Have a pleasant time reading my book though (: Bye Ya :)

 -

 Michael's P.O.V-

She was holding tightly on to my hand. I hope she likes it when I bring her to Nando's. She used to bring me there when we were in high school. I still remembered the time when Luke, Calum, Riley and myself. We were hanging at the Luke's backyard. It was the time Luke and Riley were in a relationship. But he cheated on her with same girl named Caroline. Caroline Grey. She was the so called 'popular kid' in high school. And she like Luke. Somehow, Luke liked her too but he loves Riley. Riley was way different from Caroline or whom we call, Olie or maybe just Caro. Riley had feud's with her since the first year.  I had a crush on her since we were like 10? But her eye's were laid on Luke. Riley was more to a boyish personality and she was a bad ass. That's what I like about her. Well Caroline is the bitchy sort and she like to gossip. Unlike Riley. She's just perfect the way she is. Nothing could possibly make me not love her. I've never told her though.

Anyways, Riley found Caroline and Luke making out in his room during his birthday bash. Riley got upset and didn't turn up to school for weeks. When she came back, she was in a mess. He hair was all over the place. He face not as bright and beautiful. She started using long sleeves. Until one day, I came to visit her. Her brothers were at the dining area while I talked to Riley in her room. I begged her to show me whats under the long sleeves. But she wouldn't show me. I promised her that I wouldn't tell anyone and I crossed my heart. She took off her jacket and her body was full of scars. She had cut herself because of Luke. That was the time she went to get her first tattoo and started piercing. Her belly, her ears, her lips, her nose and her brows. I remembered looking into her bluish-green eyes and admiring them. Her beautiful hair flowing down. She's was just simply beautiful.

"Are we going to Nando's?" She asked squeezing my hand.

"Yeah beautiful. Do you like it?" I asked afraid that she might misunderstood why am I bringing her here for dinner.

"Mikey.." She started looking at me in the eye. "I love it. You do know that this is my favourite place since as long as I live.." She smiled. Her beautiful chubby cheeks. He small red lips. Her blue hair. Just so beautiful.

"Why did you use a girly outfit  anyways?" I asked bringing a surprised look on her face. "Sorry. Shouldn't have said that." I muttered.

"Hey. Its okay." She smiled and turned my face around to look at her. "This is for you, because I've never been to a proper date." She smiled shyly. "Actually I didn't know what to use. So I asked my brothers and they told me that this would be cute."

"Oh.." I replied. "That's Cute of you to do that.."

"Thanks Mikey.." She replied kissing me on the cheek. I started feeling burns on my cheek. And I realized that I was blushing. "I love you Mike." She whispered giving shivers down my spine.

"I love you too.." I whispered back. We were now at the foot of Nando's. "Mr. Gurrero.." I called.

"Ahh. Mr. Clifford. Reservation for the whole restaurant si?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I said. Riley tightened her grip then asked something in Spanish. "Nos reservamos el restaurante entero? ( He booked the whole restaurant? ) "

"Sí señorita (Yes miss ) " the man replied.

"You speak Spanish?" I asked shocked.

"I speak a variety of language." She winked.

" Sir, let me bring you to your table." He said as he guided us to a beautiful corner.

"Isnt Nando's like a Mexican-"

"Yes sir. It is. But i'm Spanish and I work here." The man scoffed before taking our orders.

"I'll take the Peri-Peri Chicken." Riley said. "What about you Mike?"

"I'll have the same as her." I said.

"So your drinks will be?" He asked wanting an answer as soon as possible.

"I'll have Pepsi.." I said.

"And i'll have a homemade lemon tea." She sweetly smiled.

"Dos Set destacados y una lata de pepsi además de té de limón casera. ( Two Set A's and a can of pepsi plus homemade lemon tea.) " He yelled and then walking away. Leaving the both of us alone. I was sweating. Thinking about what to say. Should I tell her the truth? What happened since last time? Since Elementary School? Since we were in 4th Grade? Should I?

"So..." I started breaking the silence. She looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes??" She replied sweetly.

"How many language could you speak?" I asked a little nervous because i'm afraid she'll get offended.

"I speak a language my brothers don't even speak. Wicked huh?" She winked. "Anyways I speak Latin, German, Irish, Spanish, French  and Swedish."

"Wow. Give me an example of all six please?" I pouted.

"certus bellus (Sure Handsome) " She said. "Latin." She ended.

"die Wahrheit ist, ( the truth is) " She continued. "German."

"grá liom tú ós rud é an chéad lá a chonaic mé tú (i loved you since the first day i saw you) " She smiled. "Irish"

"pero he intentado superarlo por citas luke ( but i tried getting over it by dating luke) " her eyes started filling with tears. "Spanish"

"j'espère que vous ne me détestez après je vous dis cela ( i hope you dont hate me after i tell you this ) " She continued trying not to cry. "French"

"Jag älskar dig för evigt och kommer aldrig att låta dig gå (i love you forever and will never let you go ) " She finally ended. "Swedish."

"Are you okay babe?" I asked going to her and hugging her.

"Always okay." She whispered tightening her hug. "The thing I told you was-"

"Dinner is served señor." He announced and the Italian music started.

"Lets eat okay. wipe away the sadness and bring in the happiness." I whispered and then heading back to my seat. She smiled and frowned at the same time. I don't know what was in her heart. I don't know what or how she's feeling. I don't know what is the reason that made her cry. If I ever knew why, i'll try everything to make her smiled and wipe away that frown and turn it upside down.

My love for her is unbearable.

Till Death Do Us Apart I Hope.