Chapter 6 : Lost Memories.

Riley's P.O.V-

I woke up in a room. A room I've never recognized. Then there are four teenage guys in my room. Three of them looked alike. One of them had fluffy blue hair. That looks like blue cotton candy. His head was resting on my bed. Whereas, for the other three, they were sitting down and sleeping at the same time. My heart was calling out a name, "Michael?" I whispered.

"Riley?" He woke up rubbing his eyes.

"Hi." I smiled sweetly and waited for his response.

"I thought I lost you!" He exclaimed as he hugged me tightly. Wrapping me in his arms. "Beau, Luke, Jai Wake Up." He called. Two of them are awake. The other one was half awake.

"How's my baby sis?" He asked getting up and walking towards my bed.

"I'm fine.." I smiled and hugged him.

"Excuse me Mr. Brooks. But I need to inform all of you something." A man in his sixties rushed in the particular room.

"Sure. Go on.." Beau replied.

"Riley here might have gotten a few side effects.." The man said while looking at his clipboard intensively.

"Well, Spill It Out Then Doc." Michael said impatiently.

"Well, she might have gotten severe memory lost.." He said.

"WHAT?" Everyone gasped and looked at each other.

"Well, it runs in the family. Its in one of your chromosome's. Maybe from your father? You could ask him later on or-"

"He passed away few months ago." Jai muttered,

"My apologies. I didn't know," The doctor replied. "Excuse me, I've got to go and update something's." He said walking towards the door. "And before I forget, Ms. Brooks, You are allowed to go home since youre fully recovered."

The boys looked at each other and looked back at me.

-

When i got home, my brothers sent me straight into my room for me to rest while they discussed some things. I sat on my bed feeling the softness of the bed. And then slowly laying down. Until someone ruined my perfect moment. "Can I talk to you?" He knocked.

"Whose that?" I asked sitting up again.

"Its someone very unexpected. But would you mind opening the door please?" He asked. I was surprised because I've never expected someone unexpected. I walked to the door and opened it. Seeing a rather tall and skinny, well, lets not say skinny. what about fit? Okay, tall and fit guy standing in front of me using a tee with the words 'Nirvana.' "Mike left a while ago so I thought maybe i'd come by and talk to you for awhile?" He said.

"Uh-" Before I could say something. His lips were pressed against my mouth. I didn't kiss back though because something inside me tells me that this guy is just using me for some sort of reason. After much 'snoging' as how the british would say, he let go breathlessly. And I managed to speak. "Do I know you or something? Because in my definition, Michael Clifford is my boyfriend. Not some blondie that stormed into my room and kissed me menacingly."

"Whoa, i'm sorry Riley. I should have not kissed Caroline and stick with you." He said playing with my hair.

"Don't touch me." I warned. "You sir have no right to touch me or kiss me! I don't even know you and you just randomly snog me and-" my head started spinning and I wasn't feeling good. I felt like puking. "BEAU!" I yelled. My hands were on my head preventing the pain that was aching so much.

"Coming.." He yelled back as he walked closer and closer to the door. I think when he opened the door, I already blacked out because the next thing I knew, was that  I was tucked under my bed sheet and Beau was sleeping on my bean bag chair. I scratched my head and woke him up. "Beau?" I said shaking him.

"Uh-." He said as he sat up properly and stretching. "Oh Hi Riley."

"Hey big bro." I smiled. "Where'd that blondie go?" I asked.

"He went home. Its not his fault though. You are still unstable." He said as he grabbed his snapback and open the door. "Hey if you need anything, just uh find me downstairs alright." He said closing the door behind him and leaving me alone in my 'typical bedroom.' Its not like some bedroom every teenagers have. Its like those tumblr bedrooms that has a lot of polaroid pictured everywhere. But mine's not everywhere. Mine's like behind the door. Pictures of Mama and Papa. Beau, Luke and Jai. Michael and me kissing. Well, theres a lot. Then I saw a picture of me and that blond guy. I saw words written under the picture so I walked up to it and checked it out 'Luke and Riley. Derping Together.' I examined the photo. It was really the guy who visited me just now. i'm starting to remember somethings now.

I changed my clothes into a sleeveless 'Jack Daniels' top with skinnys and a varsity jacket plus shades and a snapback. "Where you off to lil' sis?" Jai asked as he walked out of his room wanting to go downstairs too.

"Meeting Luke or maybe Calum." I said as I rushed down the stairs and put on a pair of worn out boots.

"Serious matter or-?"

I shrugged. "Not at so serious actually." I smiled. "Will be calling either one of you guys later when I coming home. Bye bro's." I said closing the front door. Click Click. The sounds from paparazzi's. Making me feel much more pissed off. I used my snapback and put on my jacket and my shades makng sure no one could see my face. I walked to the garage and headed towards my bike. "This is gonna be exciting.." I muttered and used my bluetooth head piece before putting on my helmet and then driving off. Someone called me halfway and luckly it was red light. "Riley?" His voice made me feel a little tense.

"What do you want Luke?" I asked as the traffic light turned green. 

"I'm sorry about just now okay?" He asked his voice a shaky.

"What makes you think i'm gonna forgive and forget?" I said.

"I'm sorry okay. I shouldn't have force myself on you?" He asked.

"Whatever." I replied. "Don't you dare call me again." i said ending the call. I stopped driving and thought for awhile. Why was it when he talked to me, his voice was shaky and nervous?

A/N : Hiya (: How is the story?? Hopefully its okay (: 

Ari x