Chapter 43 " DJ and Sky "

Forgive me readers for I have sinned. My last update was nine days ago. 😆

But as what I have said, next chapter will be uploaded this week so here it is. Carry on 💋💋💋

*****

Tears stream down your face and I
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

- Fix You by Coldplay

No I don't like Coldplay. I don't like them! But I love them really really bad!!! 😭😭😭

*********

KATH'S POV

In every bad situation, life gives us a second chance to make it right. Some take it, others leave it and most don't see it. But for me at this very moment, I chose to embrace it.

I am done running. I am done hiding things. So I told him everything, even if it will bring back those sad memories when I lost our baby girl Summer.

Our baby's tomb has been a witness when we broke down. We are both hurting, but this time we are around to comfort each other. I knew DJ has mistakenly thought that our twins didn't make it, so when I told him that the other baby survived, he felt somewhat relieved. Now all we need to do is to tell Sky.

I drove back home while I called my parents. I told them that DJ is with me and that it is about time that Sky meets his dad. There were questions that my mom asked, but I told her that it is much better if both DJ and I will talk to them personally. But first we need them to drop Sky in the cafè because she was staying at my parent's place this past few days while it's still spring break, and they said they missed Sky when we had our vacation in the Philippines.

When we returned. I showed DJ our home which is on the second floor of the cafè.

" So.. This is our humble home. Have a seat and I'll check if she is already downstairs. Ahhmm do you need anything before I go? "

DJ: No I'm good. Thank you Kath.

He was still looking at me and his eyes has a trace of pain and longing. I can't believe that this is already happening. I turned my back from him as I immidiately went down to look for our daughter.

****

Hi Mommy!

Sky came rushing carrying a shopping bag followed by my parents.

" Hi sweetie. Hi mom. Hi dad. "

Sky: Look what grandma gave me! I've got new pair of shoes, a dress and look a nice toque! Aren't they all nice?

" Wow! I'm sure it would look pretty on you! Did you thank grandma and grandpa? "

Sky nods her head as she bid goodbye to her grandparents when she saw Mrs. Smith on her usual table and approached her. While I face my parents.