Chapter 38 " Too Familiar "

Hello lovies! Surprise Surprise! Another chapter for you in less than a day! It's because I love you all Wildest Dreamers! 💙💙💙💙

I know you are all waiting for DJ, so here he is! Enjoy!

DJ'S POV

I act like everything is fine. I laugh at people's joke. I do silly things with my friends and I act like I have a carefree life. It's funny though. When I come back home, I just turn off that mental switch. Then suddenly I break down. I feel alone, empty, tired, I can't exactly describe how I feel into words. It's like I have two different me. One for the public, and one for myself. Only if they knew.

I was lost when I lost her.

I don't know how long I was staring on the invitation on my hand while tracing her name on it. She is coming back or maybe she's already here. The wedding will be in two days from now. Patrick has sent me an invitation, he really wanted me to attend but the question is, does his fiancè wanted me there?

Maid of Honor
Kathryn Chandria Bernardo

I was seated on my usual spot here on the restaurant across the building of our office it is where I usually go after a very long tiring day from work.

I heard the chair behind me moved signaling that there's a new customer.

What do you want to eat?

Said a man's voice.

I love pancakes! Do they have pancakes here?..

Said the little girl's voice.

Hmmmm.. Let's see.. Excuse Me.

Yes Sir are you ready to order?

It was Jason, one of the regular waiter on this restauant.

Do you have pancakes?

I know what the next answer will be.

I'm sorry sir but we only serve pancakes on our breakfast menu. 

Said Jason to the customer.

Ohh I see.. Could you give us a moment please.

When the waiter was out of ear shot the guy behind me started talking again to the little girl. Is she his daughter? Hmmm.. But I haven't heard her calling the guy " daddy ".

Do want anything else? How about burger? They have good burgers here or french fries!

But mom said not to eat too much of those food. We already had it yesterday when we went to the happybee store.

Happybee?.. Or she meant Jollibee?

That's Jollibee..

And I heard the man stifled a laugh.

I called the same waiter a while ago. When he approached my table I asked him to lean closer so I could  talked to him silently.