Chapter 22 " Heartache and Kisses "

I would like to dedicate this chapter to you @ilovemyada . I woke up one morning with your votes and comments flooding my notifs. Thank you!

KATH'S POV

" What are you saying? I am not doing anything to get even with you! I don't love you anymore. The guy that you're saying. His name is DJ! I am in love with him and he loves me too! "

I saw that he's now getting angry and he keeps on gripping my upper arm, it really hurts now. Suddenly he slammed his lips into mine..

" Dom..! "

I keep on pushing him away from me but he's too strong. He continue to assault me with kisses.

" Dom!.. No.. Stop.. What are you doing?! .... "

I am trying to avoid his kiss. I taste blood. I don't know if it's his or mine. I keep on fighting him but he got my hands pinned on both sides.

I heard myself shouting and crying.

" Doom!!... Please.. Stooooop! "

He suddenly stop.

Dominic: Shit!... I'm so sorry. Kath I'm so sorry..

" Get out! I don't want to see you anymore! Get oooouuuut!! "

He wants to touch me again but I move out of his reach..

Dominic: I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen..

" Please leeeeaave! and don't you ever come back again "

I saw from my peripheral vision that he wants to come near me but stopped his self, turn around and left.

I hurriedly closed the gate and door thinking that he might come back.

I can't believe that Dominic just did that. What if he didn't stop? I am just all alone in the house right now. I felt scared. I trembled a little thinking of what just happened. I've known him for such a long time and he's a good person but I didn't know that he's capable to do that.

I went to the bathroom and check myself in the mirror. There was a cut on my lower lip the reason why it's bleeding.

I was cleaning the blood when I gasps because I  noticed the bruises on my both arms. It was turning red, I am worried for tomorrow it might be more visible.

When I return on my room I heard my phone ringing. It was Dj who's calling.

" Babe.. "

DJ: Bal.. I'm here outside your house. I've been ringing the door bell but you're not answering.

Shoot.. I forgot  that I am going to cook us some dinner.

" Uhhmmm.. Yeah babe I am going down I was just in the shower. "

We both hung up.

I was nervous. I don't know if I should tell him about what just happened. If he'll find out he might go and confront Dominic, I don't want them to start a fight because of me. I change into my t- shirt, the sleeves were quite long that it covered my bruises.