Chapter 29 " Jealousy "

Shout out to my lovely readers @obviously_abby @wellen_018 @AdreehDomoos and @MaAraceli . Thank you ladies! Keep on shining! 💙💙💙

DJ'S POV

" Our quarterly sales compared to last year were up by fourty five percent. I would also like to commend the whole team for a great effort on lowering  down their food costs and labor costs. Good job guys! Let's just be more consistent and aim higher.. On our next meeting I want you to prepare your own marketing strategies on how you are going to increase the sales of your stores, starting from factors affecting  sales and your action plans. Are there any more concerns so far?..... Alright since  all topics were already tackled,  thank you all for coming and meeting adjourn. "

This was my third conference meeting at DC Global. It has been three months since I started as a Junior Executive of our company. So far it was a great experience. Sales was doing good. I can also see that our people are happy with their job. That's actually my number one priority, to see that our people are happy with what they are doing so that they will be more motivated to go to work and be more efficient and be more productive.

Knock Knock

I was now alone seated on my office as I was about to call Kath when there was a knock on my door.

" Come in.. "

My assistant entered the room carrying the reports that needed my signature. She's not yet even near me but I can already smell her strong perfume. Her name is Abby. She has been on this company for three years now. Because of her hardwork she has been assigned to become my personal assistant. She's also bright and she has a cheery personality. Her look?.. Well she's a fine one I actually heard that there are few guys here in the office who wanted to date her.

Abby: Excuse me Sir.. Where do you want me to put this?

" Just put it there on the side table Abby...Thank You. "

As I resume typing on my laptop

" By the way Abby how's your mom? "

Abby: Oh.. She's fine now Sir. She just had an Asthma attack the other day. But nothing serious.

" That's good. Hope she gets better. "

Abby: Thank you Sir. Do you want some coffee Sir?

" Hmmm.. I already have my two cups of coffee this morning. Can you just get me an orange juice perhaps. Thank you. "

She left and close the door. I was about to run my hands on the paper that she brought when my sight landed on the picture frame that I placed on top of my side table. It's a picture of us when we were at the beach. Whenever I think about the memories that we shared on that day it always makes me smile. It was our happiest stage.

God I missed her. We were both quite busy now. She's still finishing her internship on a well known high class hotel. I wonder what she's doing. I'll probably give her a call.

After three ring she answered her phone.

Hi Babe...

" Hello Love... How are you? "

I'm good.. I am actually on my break. Chef Mark told me to go earlier