Chapter 3 " Coming Home "

Setting: LAX Airport

" Calling all passengers of Philippine Airlines flight 119 .. This is a final boarding call.Destination: from Los Angeles Californina to Manila Philippines, gates will be close at exactly 8:15 AM.. I repeat

Calling all passengers of Philippine Airlines flight 119 .. This is a final boarding call. Destination: from Los Angeles Californina to Manila Philippines, gates will be close at exactly 8:15 AM.. Thank you "

8:00 AM

Karla: Romel, please pakitawagan mo ulit si DJ.. Kanina ko pa sya tinatawagan baka hindi siya umabot! I told him to go straight here in the airport! I called his apartment and Alex said he went somewhere else!..

Romel: I called him already, he said he's already here... Ayun na pala..

Spotted from a far is a tall guy, height 5'10" .. Tousled black hair.. He's wearing a fitted white shirt but you can still see the firm muscles under it.. On his right shoulder was his leather jacket .. You can see clearly how his thighs flex and shift beneath his faded jeans with his every step. Removing his rayban sunglasses while he approached his parents...

Karla: Just in the nick of time! My God anak! Akala ko hindi ka na aabot you got me worried.. Where have you been?!

Romel: Oh DJ we have to move fast.. Nag final call na sila.

DJ: Sorry Mom and Dad.. I just have to settle something before going here.

Karla: Alright let's go.. Prepare your passport and boarding pass para hindi na tayo ma hassle..

DJ's POV

Two more hours..my butt already hurt from sitting.. I forgot it's fourteen hours travel time from U.S to Manila. I miss home so much. I did tried to go home few years ago but my schedule from school won't permit me.. And my Parents deal was for me to finish my studies then they would allow me to go home with them.

" Hi Sir is there anything you need? A water or coffee perhaps" Said one of the flight attendant

" No thanks I'm good..."I noticed how she blushes before she moved out of her way. She's cute and I like the way she smiles, she reminds me of someone from the past. I wonder how she's doing?

One thing why I am excited to go home is to see her again. Kamusta na kaya siya? The last time I checked on her was thru Facebook. She's already in a relationship. Hmmm.

Flashback

Alex: " Hey Bro you ok there? I've been talking here and yet you're not even listening "

DJ: " Huh? Sorry Bro.You're saying? "

Alex: " Ano ba kase ginagawa mo dyan? "

DJ: " I just think i found her.."

Alex: " You found who? "

DJ: " The girl that I've been telling you"

Both of our attention were now glued on the screen in front of us and WOW she has changed. It's says on her profile In A Relationship. That sucks..

Alex " What sucks? "

Oh oh.. I Didn't know I said it aloud

Alex: " wooot wooot.. (Whistles) she is damn pretty bro.. I wonder kaya pala hindi mo siya makalimutan. But you're right it sucks, kasi she has a boyfriend, and besides what are you planning to do since you found her? Ride the airplane this instant and go to Philippines and profess your love? "

DJ: " Shut up! What are you saying? I just want to know how she's doing after 8 years.. And you forgot I am going home pretty soon It's almost end of the school year and we will be graduating "

Alex: " Checking on her after all this years means something bro! And besides look what you're doing activating your facebook?! Haha.. Kala ko you don't care about those social medias anymore? "

DJ: " No fuss bro! It's just for today. And besides there's too much going on right now. "

She looks happy. And that guy is so damn lucky. Kathryn is a catch, I know it , I've seen it bata pa lang kami I know she's different, different in a way that makes her special from others. She's a good person inside out. There was never a dull moment when I was with her.

There was a sudden movement to where I am sitting, as I can hear a voice

" Welcome to Ninoy Aquino International Airport, it's exactly 5:35 in the morining Manila time, and the weather is at 28 degree celsius. I advice that you may please remain seated and that your seatbelt are buckled and wait for the airplane to have it's complete stop......... "

What was that? I must have fallen asleep.

Hmmmm..

It's been so long Manila...

I am home!

------******------

Yay! DJ's home... I am excited to write the part kung paano sila mag kikita.. Paano kaya? Saan? Hmmmmm :))