Chapter 19 " Impressing her "

DJ'S POV

" How is she? "

Alex: She looks fine. She's asking for you. I thought she knew... "

" I did told her that I am going home..

Alex: Hmmmm.. What does she wants then?..

" I don't know.. Before I left there I checked on her she seems happy.

Alex: Maybe she just wants to know
How you've been now that you're there in the Philippines.

" Would you do me a favor bro, could you check on her again please. "

Alex: Ok.. Ako na bahala don't worry. I'll keep you updated.

" Thanks Alex.. "

I ended the call with thoughts and questions running in my mind.

I hope that everything's fine with you there.. I left because I have too.. I have my own life that I have to fix. I left because I knew that you're in good hands now. I hope you're happy, because I am already in my happy place.

*****

" Am I doing this right?.. "

Kath: Yeah that's good.. But you can make it a little smaller because once it's cooked it will get big.

" Like this?.. "

Kath: Yup.. Like that.. Perfect !

I have been spending so much time with Kath recently. Especially now that she's single. I know, I should have atleast give her some time but it's seems that I can't stay away from her, and here I am learning how to bake in order to impress her.. No kidding!

I steal a glance on her direction. She's busy putting the first batch of the cookies inside the oven.

Kath: Hey Mr. stop spacing out..

" No I'm not.. Come here Bal.. "

As she oblige to my request.

" You've got some flour on your cheek "

Kath: Huh...Where ?

She was about to wipe her cheek when I wiped it for her.. But with more flour on my hands. She was stunned from what I did.

" Ooooops! "

I said while controlling my laugh

Kath: Ah ganon?!

" Aray!! "

She just smacked me with an egg on my head! An egg!! Now it's dripping down to my face and shirt..

Kath: Bwahahahahahah! OMG I'm so sorry... But your look is so priceless!.... Hahah...... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

This time I did the same thing to her.. I cracked an egg, but I just used my bare hands and not on her head.. I wouldn't do that to her.. and I just let it drip down to her...