Chapter 28 " After "

In life we do things, some we wish we had done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn't be the person we are. So just live. Make mistakes. Have wonderful memories. But never ever second guess who you are. Where you have been. And most importantly where it is you're going.

KATH'S POV

I woke up from the soft kisses travelling down my back and I smile with my eyes closed as I remember what happened last night. We actually did it. We made love.

DJ: Love.... Good Morning

Love?.. I think I like it more..

" Hmmm..  "

DJ: Are you awake?

" Hmmm... "

I heard him laugh

DJ: How are you? Are you still sore?

I faced him this time.

" Good Morning to you too love.. And yes I'm a little bit sore "

He kissed me on the lips as his hands travelled down my bare body.

DJ: Are you depriving me now?..

He said while pouting and I smacked him on his shoulders.

" Love! Me? Depriving you?.. You already worn me out.. We did it twice last night and another one this morning with the sun already shining.. Where are you getting all your energy Mr.?! "

DJ: It's because you are irresistable!

He said while nipping my neck and it felt good. He was hovering on top of me giving me soft kisses when I pinched him on the butt.

DJ: Did you just pinch me?...

He asked warningly

" Uhuh... "

He started tickling me while he continuously showered me with kisses.

" Stop love!.. Ohh God.. Stop!.. "

I was laughing hard while catching my breath.

DJ: We better get going. Let's enjoy the rest of the day, and tomorrow it's going to be a big day!

" Are you excited on your job? "

DJ: Excited and a little bit nervous.. How about your internship?

" I'll start within a week.. We'll be both busy by then.. "

I told him as I stand while covering my body with the blanket and headed to the shower. The temperature  of the water was very soothing as I closed my eyes and enjoy the warmth cascading down my body  when I suddenly felt a familiar hand touched me from behind.

DJ: I'll make sure that I'll have time with you even if we are both the
busiest people on earth..

He said huskily. We ended up having a shower together,  while I lather his back and he did the same too with mine. It was a wonderful feeling. It's like I'm on the top of the world. The feeling of in love and contentment. What we have now is just so perfect.