Chapter 21

(Short but fluffy and the wedding is next. So love meeee)
•NOT EDITED NOT PREVIEWED JUST WRITTEN AND POSTED•

-Harry's Point of View-

When I came home Wednesday, it was about 1 o'clock, pitch black, and Peanut didn't even wake up. The previous nights, I had spent my nights getting absolutely fucking piss drunk and walking into Hotels without a shirt on after various hours of clubbing. Some girls saw me though. Probably the same age as Louis with sticky lipgloss and tracks of braces on their teeth. So maybe younger than Louis. But when I got in the house, I heard the jingle of Peanuts collar and his shadow was the only thing I saw in the light over the stove. I flicked on the light, and woke him up a bit. However, he remained sleepy.

"Hey." I whispered to him. No return. "What no 'welcome home'?" I joked. He sat up a bit and I strode towards him setting down my duffle and tossing my beanie with it, petting him and making him wake up a bit more. He licked the side of my face. "Well good seeing you too. Where's Louis?" Of course it's not like he told me, he's a dog. But I refilled his water bowl before carrying my stuff upstairs. Nearly tripping over a black overstuffed backpack with 'LT' written in silver sharpie on the strap. I removed my boots sitting on the bed that was occupied by a very spread out Louis in a grey onesie. Which, adorably enough, had 2 triangular flaps on the hood along with a tail on the bum. In other words, a kitten onesie. I had the same except a kangaroo.

I laid beside his sleeping figure, wrapping my arms around his waist and giving it a squeeze. He groaned rolling to face me and opening up one eye. Before giving me a double take and opening both up.

"Hello there." He gave me a smile.

"You home for real or am I dreaming again?" I chuckled.

"I dunno poke me." And he did right in the dimples.

"It is you." I grinned.

"Yeah it is." He curled up into my side and I raked my fingers through his fringe.

"Missed you lots."

"Missed you too baby." He balled himself up a bit more, transferring himself from the bed to my chest.

"You're cold."

"Well, I mean it's November in London so... That's not a shocker." He smiled bringing his thumb to his lips. "Silly boy. You won't even wake up for me will you?"

"Nu uh." I poked his stomach and he let out a small stream of giggles. "Hazzy me sleep! I'm sweepy." He stuffed his head into the pillow, causing my lips to turn up at the corners

"You're taking up my spot in the bed." He was silent.

"Sleep on the floor." I rolled my eyes, stripping down to my boxers and climbing back into the bed a bit. Lifting up the drowsy boy and plopping him back on my chest. "Still cold."

"Go to sleep you lioness." He lifted his head and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'm a boy."

"Yeah yeah yeah, kiss me and go to sleep." So he pressed a sleepy kiss to my lips and put his head on my chest, and he was out cold. And I followed extremely close behind.

-

When I woke up again I had a massive case of jet lag considering it was late noon and Louis was in school. However I did awake to a very happy heartsy text message. Filled with about 5 'I love you's and 2 'You look pretty when you sleep but you snore so stop snoring' which you know of course I can't really stop. But after reading the lovely text from my soon-to-be-husband (what a nice ring) I made myself a very very late breakfast and probably lost as many calories as my breakfast was in the basement on a treadmill, elliptical, and then just me having my own body only work out plan. Happily finishing with deep damn breathing and a downward freaking dog and an awkward tree pose and other stuff on a yoga disc (Mock me for it. I don't care) eventually, I made dinner which consisted of a lazy bowl of pre-made raviolis and red sauce and at the stroke of 5:30, the soon-to-be-husband entered the house being barked at by a dog and petting said dog for 5 minutes by the door (then again we both do that) and he came in with his 40 pounds of usual homework and sat himself in my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. Kissing my nose cause my lips were occupied by food.