Chapter 8

-Chapter 8-

Louis slept all night. In my bedroom tucked in my arms. He was shaking, but it wasn't the handjob that set him off. Not fully at least. He was warm that morning, and was sick in the evening. I think it adds up. But I should've stayed with him. Made him soup and watch Peter Pan because ever since he was 10, his mother would let him watch that movie when he was sick. It would stop the phobia of vomiting from becoming an overload. But now he was asleep. And I was in boxers in the kitchen. Making Tea and toast. Determined to Call Liam and tell him bot to send over Niall. Liam didn't want contamination. Porn and sick people don't mix. Which means, Louis and I can have a sick day together. Chances are high I'll be sick tomorrow or Tuesday anyways. Might as well!

I dialed Royal Paynes number and his blond bimbo secretary answered.

"Hello! Payne enterprises this is Holly speaking."

"Harry Styles. I wish to speak to Liam." I sighed.

"I'll transfer you over. Okay?!"

"Great thanks." I replied sarcastically. I don't know how people can be so positive in the morning. Especially in his office. Not saying I hate him, but he's a royal Payne. Pun definitely intended.

"Hey Harry, what can I help you with?"

"Louis is sick. Vomiting sick. He's got a high fever. And we kinda made out so I can't work until I get his bug." Liam sighed over the other line. I could picture him rubbing his temples.

"Alright. I'll tell Niall to stay at home. You boys get better. Call me tomorrow evening. We have a shoot scheduled with Nicholas and a Sugar Scape interview with you in the next week. So we need a run down."

"Alright. I'm gonna go now. Thanks Li." I clicked my phone off, happy that went rather well, just as the kettle hissed as the water boiled inside. I took the pot off the stove, pouring it in two cups with Yorkshire Tea bags already occupying it. I buttered the toasted breads and set off in foot of our room. Carrying everything at once with my so called massive hands.

I set down the light breakfast on the dresser, crawling into bed with the boy. I kissed the nape of his neck and he wiggled around slightly.

"Prince Louis." I sing songed. He groaned. "Baby boy."

"What?" He asked into the pillow.

"I brought tea sweetheart." His eyes fluttered open. "Yorkshire Tea and Toast." He turned his head towards mine, suddenly moving his body into mine and tangling our legs. "Good morning Prince Louis."

"Morning." He smiled sleepily. I kissed his chapped lips, putting a smile on his adorable face.

"Feel better?" He shrugged, closing his eyes once more.

"Tired. Tummy hurts." I frowned, putting my hand underneath the blankets and gently caressing his abdomen. His adorable pudge. So little, but so cute.

"Feel better now?" He put his head into my shoulder and nodded. "Good. Now I think your tea is eligible enough to drink. Shall we have breakfast in bed?"

"The toast will make it fill with crumbs."

"Then I guess we'll have to get closer."

"We're always close."

"Mmm sometimes we aren't. Sometimes I just want an excuse to cuddle you."

"I'll get sick again. And you'll be sick if you keep coming near me."

"I'd rather be sick with you than be healthy without you."

"That didn't make sense Hazzy." He giggled.