Chapter 18

We had been home from Italy now for a few months. And in those months it was spent in snogs, wedding planning, and nothing but sickness. Of course, Louis had been sick twice me only once. Skipping school for almost a full week. And work on hiatus for me. It was a mess of tissues all over the house and sleeping past noon to even be able to function properly, but all was well now. That we can both breathe... Somewhat at least.

At home, we had decided on so many wedding details it was ridiculous. Considering its just over a month away. Not only that, but the sequel for the movie had been draining me. Then their was pornographic activities all mixed into the conundrum of my life. It was quite messy if I do say so myself. But we managed... Thankfully.

However we did have our downsides as well. Like the few times I went to LA and NYC for a few days. Only to get slaughtered by press for scandals. Of course, even after holding Hands and snogging Louis in public with his engagement ring present, shit still hit the fan whenever I got a kilometre away from any living breathing female. I'm sure they'd be down my neck if I was near a deceased one too, but that's a different story.

It wasn't unusual when Peanut started yapping... Or booming now if you will, at the door at the sound of the car in the drive way. Louis' of course. And it was only seconds later I heard a sigh and a heavy backpack tumble into the floor. Followed by another bark from Peanut and a giggle echoing from the foyer. I grinned, pushing myself up off the floor and meeting my fiancé halfway. Seeing him happily being kissed by our Dog. He glances up at me with a grin.

"Hey lovey." I greeted, pulling him off the ground and pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Hi, you're all... Glittery?" He stared questionably.

"Center piece making takes a toll on the clothes." He brushed off my bare shoulder.

"So you don't wear clothes?" I glanced down at my boxer clad self.

"I had a shower babe." He nodded sarcastically. "How was school?" He rolled his eyes. "That bad?"

"Worse." I sighed wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "I feel as if reading a whole book in one night is impossible for me if you exist... As well as this ring in my finger." I chuckled softly, digging my thumbs into his shoulders.

"You're tense." He tilted his head back to meet my eyes.

"And you're strange. But that feels nice. Keep doing it please." I continued running circles into his shoulders before pressing a kiss to the inside of his neck, earning a moan of happiness from the boy. "Thank you Hazzy." He praised, standing on his tip toes to meet my lips. I accepted the kiss, and scooped up his bag. Which weighed too much. Way too much.

"You have to lug this around with you all day?" He nodded ducking into the kitchen, me dawdling behind.

"I don't have a dorm silly. And I don't think I could handle being without you for more than 10 minutes without missing you." I grinned at his words setting down his bag on the counter. "You feed Leo?" He asked catching sight of the kitten's furry black tail.

"Yup. That gross fishy smelling gravy shit you buy." He giggled pulling an apple from the fridge. "Imagine if she was human. She would need 40 mints and 10 teeth cleaning visits." He laughed biting into the fruit.

"She likes it don't be a punk." He retorted, mouth full of a hunk of apple.

"Close your mouth, I'd hate to see you choke." With an eye roll, he obeyed.

"Fine. How was work then?" I shrugged my shoulders. "That bad?" He mocked. I retorted with an eye roll and he giggled.

"It wasn't bad-bad. It was typical." He nodded. "Homework?" He let out a sigh before crunching into the fruit.