Chapter 10

-Chapter 10- °Special Edition Louis Point of View!°

I woke up in the morning feeling Happy. Today, Hazzy and I get to go get Leo. But Hazzy was still asleep beside me. I hugged his back trying to wake him.

"Hazzy wake up." I sang. He moaned with sleep, turning his head to see me. He has such pretty eyes.

"Morning Sweetheart." He greeted.

"Good morning." He pulled my chin towards him and kissed me. Good morning kisses are my favorite. Because no matter what, we're both there. Sometimes I get home late. And sometimes I don't. But since I finished exams, I'm almost done with school. Until September at least. I get to spend the whole summer with him in. And we get to go to Italy! Except with Niall too. And I don't like Niall.

"Want me to make you breakfast?" I shook my head and his eyes squinted at me.

"If I don't have breakfast we can get Leo faster." He laughed. I love his laugh. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"I know you want your kitten now, but you gotta eat baby. Especially after being sick not to long ago." I frowned. "If I can make you breakfast, we'll leave straight after, okay?" I nodded and he pulled the blankets off him to get up. He was only in boxers. Oh... He's pretty without boxers too. But it makes me feel funny when we touch each other with just boxers. A good funny though.

He left the room and I got dressed. White shirt and navy blue shorts. Where are my vans? I left our bedroom to see Hazza in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Have you seen my white vans?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's by the door lovey. I left them there last night." We were both silent for a minute at the mention of last night. That was when Niall kissed my Hazza. Mine. "Come here." He beckoned. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. I like neck kisses. Love them. But only from Hazza. "Don't get worked up hmm? We get Leo very soon."

"Or peanut. Whichever one I see first." He smiled.

"I'd get both for you anyways."

"But puppies and kitties don't always get along." He smiled and nuzzled his nose into my neck.

"You're my little kitten." I giggled. "I love you baby."

"Love you too Hazzy."

-

We entered the adoption center and I was greeted by a young woman with blue eyes and brown hair pulled back. Harry's hand on mine.

"Hello, I'm Leah. Are you Mr. Styles?" The woman questioned.

"That'd be me." Harry said with a grin.

"They're waiting for you both." We were led into a little room and there was 2 little circles of gates. I bent down to look inside. In the circle I was looking in, there were a bunch of puppies.

"Hazzy look it!" I cooed. The woman opened the gate and the brown and gray and yellow puppies piled out. There was about 5. I picked up a little dog. "Awe look at him!" Harry smiled, but his smile faltered as he moved to the other side of the gate.

"Look at this little guy babe." He held up a little faded brown sorta Gray puppy with white mittens and blue eyes. "He's all alone." Harry mumbled petting him. Leah approached him.

"Yeah he's a bit shy. But he opens up. We have yet to figure out the breed he is. But we call him slippers as a nickname."

"Why? For his paws?" Leah shook her head with a smile and set down the puppy.

"Come here baby." She said to the dog. It began to walk then slipped on the floor. She laughed and picked him up. "He can't walk on the floor. It's to slippery for him." I cooed. "Shall we look at the kittens." I nodded, but I kept an eye on the slipping puppy.