Prologue

"So Harry, care to tell us how you got into the porn business?" The interviewer asked. The curly haired boy just smirked. "It was quite easy actually..."  

Harry Styles. 23 year old adult film star. Gay films, straight films, model for adult magazines. The world's most popular porn star. It didn't happen overnight did it? Well, it actually kind of did. Harry's got money, Harry gets paid for a good Fuck. For swearing. For having sex and over exaggerating the moans, the pleasure, everything. But would he give it up? No. Is he a skank? Kinda? 

"Skanks are gross. I'm just a slut." "So you like porn?" "It's a good time." "Well is it hard out in the real world?"

"You know, just because I'm a slut, that doesn't make me an less inhumane. My boyfriend is quite supportive actually"  

--------

-Harry Point of View-

"Ladies and a few gentlemen may know the name. Harry Styles?" The crowd squealed putting a smile on my face. "Harry Styles is a bit more of a good time than most think. The 21 year old porn star making millions for his outstanding role as Christian Grey! Also staring in over 20 adult films, 7 of which being gay. Here he is, Mr. Harry Styles." I entered the stage. Waving to a few people, hugging the show host and sitting in a blue plush chair.

"Hello!" I greeted playfully. The cameras rolling, yet I was still clothed. How unfamiliar.

"Well hello Harry, how are you?"

"I'm great. Absolutely great." I replied with a cheeky grin.

"Wonderful, wonderful. So I have to ask. You're in Porn. You're only 23 how did this all happen?" The host asked. I crossed my legs and chuckled.

"It's funny, it really is because most people, would think because I'm so young. That I probably had you know... a Fucked up childhood or something." The crowd laughed and I grinned again, taking a sip of the water on the coffee table before us.

"Yes. That is true. But I must ask about the whole 'Christian Gray' fiasco." I nodded. "So you started as Christian gray when you were... 20? Is that even legal?" I chuckled.

"Yes, it is legal. When I was in high school, I had tons of drama. And it was great. But then I got into stripping and then I got into porn when I was about 18. On the verge of 19. And I had done a few films so it was great."

"Yes, but you were so young and the book is known around the world how did that make you feel?"

"I got a call to be in it. I was apparently 'open' with my body so much that it literally screwed me into. So I was put up for the stunt double or the 'sex' double as they say, and then they found out I could act and they put me in for main. And I was really shocked at first because, you have so many famous people willing to do so, but since I was so comfortable with the environment, it worked well." I explained. The crowd cooed at my explanation.

"So you previously mentioned stripping. How did, how did that work."

"It actually started off as a lap dance on a friend of mine's birthday. Then people filmed it, I guess. Everyone said I should do stripping. So taking your clothes off for money, it didn't bother me at all. And what most people won't tell you, is that if you ask and if you pay heavy, we will give you hands and stuff." The audience laughed. "Yeah so I just got discovered... kinda." I said with a quirk to the eyebrow.

"There are rumors of A Styles Strip club off 5th Avenue, are to confirm or deny?"

"Erm.. Yes that's true. Yeah it's up for grabs and I thought of turning it into a strip club so, I am." I smiled. He nodded

"That's a very interesting. We'll be back in a few minutes with more of the lovely Harry Styles!" The crowd clapped as the camera zoomed out. The host and I bopping our heads to the outro music playing.

A person ran up to the host and I, wiping our faces with a fluffy brush. Makeup already on its bristles. We were silent for the remaining time, before the interview started again.

"Hello! Welcome we are back with the charming Harry Styles!" The crowd chirrped happily. "So, porn. Do you like it?"

"Emm..Actually it's not as terrible as you think." I nodded slowly.

"Would you give it up for a job working in a factory or-"

"No, No No No God no." The audience chuckled loudly for a few moments.

"So the fact you do gay porn, you've done threesomes. You get around don't you?" The audiance laughed.

"You could say that, I'm bisexual so It really makes no differene for me."

"Really?" I nodded

"So do people say porn makes you a 'skank'?" He asked. I tilted my head from side to side.

"Yes. You get the names in public yeah. If people recognize me as 'Christian Grey', then the recognize me as Christian Grey. If people recognize me for my videos, then the recognize me for my videos. But am I a skank? No. I'm more if a slut than anything." The audience bubbled with laughter again.

"Does that make it hard out in the real world?" The host asked. I was quiet for a moment.

"You know, just because I'm a slut, that doesn't make me an less inhumane. My boyfriend is quite supportive actually" The audience ooh and ahhed at the revealing.

"Boyfriend? Mr Styles is taken?"

"Yes he is. He prefers not to be mentioned to the public, but we've been together for a while, and he is very shy, and not in the film industry. And I love him to bits. So, if he's watching right now, I'm sorry for embarrassing you Boobear." The audience awed at my sincerity. The interview wrapping up and I was off stage and back in my dressing room.

I pealed off my tight black jeans and blazer. Grabbing a few make-up removing wipes and scrubbing the foundation and concealer off my face they layered in for the interview. I checked my acne prone skin in the mirror, smiling subtlety. I shook out my curls. Which were blown out and styled with putty. I like them tossed around mindlessly better. I slipped into a pair of baggy jeans. Letting them slide off my hips without a care. Pulling over a white v-neck and layering on all my necklaces. I liked this oh so much better.

I slipped out of the back door. Being greated by Christian Grey fans. I slipped by, waving and taking one or two pictures. Sometimes I wonder who has seen me naked based on all the women there. Young and old. I slipped off from the crowd, into my black Audi r8. Stirring up the engine and speeding off to return home.

I entered the large mansion. My house. My home. Sliding into the living room. Seeing a body sprawled out on the L shaped couch. Books lying all over the hardwood floor. I smiled, picking the blanket off the couch, laying it over the figure. I pressed a kiss to his temple.

"Hi baby." I whispered. Taking off his glasses. He smiled and cuddled into the blanket.

"I'm sorry, I was studying." I shushed him and pecked his lips.

"Go to sleep Loubear."

I love you Louis... So fucking much.