Chapter 19

It seemed longer than most days as the month of October in general was winding down slowly into our day to wed, and I was excited. But today, seemed particularly slow. I had ran 4 miles one way. 4 miles jogging back and of course me being me, went for another 2 miles later on. Feeling a bit extra lonely on my day off. I loved running in the falling months. The air was crisp and it contained a bit of a chill. Leaving you to sweat less, and feel a bit more stamina from the breezes cooling you down.

It was 12:42 in the morning when Louis came out of his bedroom. Hair disheveled, and pajama bottoms low on his hips. His shoulder slipping out of the neckline of one of my shirts. And rubbing his eyes, he entered my bedroom and stared at me. Of course, catching me by surprise as well.

"H-Hazzy?" He mumbled. I looked up at him, furrowing my eyebrows as to question why he was awake.

"Hey cupcake. I thought you were sleeping with Peanut?" He shrugged shifting his weight back in forth on his tiny feet.

"He let me sleep on him." I smiled, sitting up and muting the telly. "But he moved and I almost dropped off the bed." I chuckled.

"Come here." I waved. He quickly padded his way over to the bed, lifting up the covers and burying himself into my side. "Nightmares didn't get you tonight?" He shook his head slowly. "It's okay babe, we all have nightmares."

"Mmm..." He hummed. "Maybe?" He stated questionably. I threaded my fingers in his fringe pushing it back on his forehead.

"You can tell me." He huffed.

"It was a nightmare you left." He muttered bringing his thumb to his mouth and knawing on the side. "It wasn't fun you left and we didn't get married and you never came back and I woke myself up cause I knew if I didn't I'd watch myself die alone. And you married Cara." I cocked a brow at him.

"The model?" He nodded slipping his thumb into his mouth a bit. He really is too old for that, but it's a nervous habit for nightmares. "Mmm what a babe." I teased. He whimpered quietly to which I chuckled. "But not as much of a babe as you lovey." His lips quirked up as I pulled him by the waist. Causing him to roll into my lap.

"Not a babe Hazzy." I gasped dramatically.

"Not A- Louis have you looked at yourself sweetheart." He nodded.

"And I'm fat and weird." I shook my head.

"Oh no no no don't you dare say that baby." I stated kissing his forehead and lowering my hand to rub circles in his tummy. "You are not fat at all. Just a tiny little tummy that shows you're healthy." He frowned.

"I Hate tummies. Why can't I have abs like you?" I sighed.

"Would you like to do a hundred sit ups a day? Or lift as much as I weigh? Or run 2 miles a day? And do fast feet and blah blah blah I don't even know my work out routine." He giggled, music to my ears. "The point is sweetheart, all that stuff is stupid. And I do that to my body because well... I have to. And your thighs and your tummy are extra pretty." He smiled shyly.

"But they are big."

"Yeah cause what do you play out in the yard poppet?"

"Football." We answered in unison.

"See? You get those thighs and bum from working out too. Just your legs get more muscle and my arms and stomach get more muscle cause that's what I work on. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled tickling his sides.

"That wasn't very assuring." He squealed and giggled as my hands showed to mercy.

"Okay!"

"There we go!" I cheered stopping my movements. "Now give your fiancé a kiss would you?" He giggled happily, sitting on my thighs and pressing his lips to mine for a few lovely seconds before sighing. He pressed his forehead to mine, before I tilted my head up and pecked it quickly. His blue eyes stared at my forest ones.