Chapter 7

-Chapter 7-

The next morning, wasn't the best. Because Louis knew I'd have to go out with Niall again. And that made him a bit of a Debby Downer when he awoke.

I stroked his cheeks with my thumb. His eyes fluttering open. He smiled sleepily, then closed his sense of sight to me.

"Louis." I sang. "Time to get up Baby." He groaned slightly, moving his face into my touch. I chuckled, kissing his lips. He opened one eye as I pulled away.

"No more?" He asked.

"If you get up." He sat up, sliding over into my lap. Our legs tangled, his head on my shoulder, my arms lazily around his. Our hands slightly fiddling with each others.

"Your hands are giant you know." He commented. He held up our hands against one another. It was big. I collapsed my fingers in between his, pulling his body towards me. Eventually ending up laying on top of each other. Our noses and foreheads touching. I cupped the back of his head in my apparent giant hand, sealing our lips in a good morning kiss. His mouth opened just slightly, and I mimicked. Surprisingly, he was straddling me the next moment. Then grinding. He moaned into my mouth. And of course, like always. Before we could do anything, my phone rang. I pulled away, leaving Louis to frown as I grabbed the annoying electronic. I pressed it to my ear, only to hear the Irish accent I really don't want to hear right now.

"Hey Harry!" He greated.

"Hi?" I answered, somewhat of a question for both of us.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I looked at Louis swollen lips, then at his arising groin, then back at Louis. I grazed three fingers over my own lips. Yep, swollen. Thanks Lou.

"Just... Chilling." I lied. Louis sent me a silent plea for help with his eyes.

"That's cool, so when should I pick you up today?" Louis grabbed my hand in his, tugging on it. I shook my head, kissing his knuckles. He silently sighed.

"Um, 12 I guess. 12:30." Louis placed my hand dangerously close on his thigh. "Palm yourself." I mouthed. He shook his head. I squeezed his thigh, and he let out a muffled moan in his hand.

Oh... that wasn't just his thigh wasn't it.

"What was that?" Niall asked. My eyes widened.

"The TV"

"Your TV moans?" I could hear the shit eating grin on his face through the phone.

"Yeah. Sex scene sorry." He laughed loudly. Louis moved his hand over mine so I was basically rubbing his hard on.

Oh my God. No. Not now.

He moaned again.

"Real fun Sex scene huh?" He laughed again. I glanced over at Louis. I pulled him into my lap, putting his hand over his mouth, continuing to get him off. Somewhat.

"Terrific so 12:30 okay?" His moans muffled into my hand once more. I squeezed the fabric of his pants, suddenly turning into a wet spot as he began thrashing and panting.

"It's fine with me. Have fun with Louis." I gulped.

"Sure." The phone call ended with a click, and I wrapped my arms around the panting boy. "You couldn't wait?" He blushed heavily.

"It's sticky again, can I go take a shower?" He asked. I kissed his cheek and sent him off to our bathroom with a pat in the bum. As he awkwardly scurried off to get rid of his mess.

-

I was in the kitchen, when the boy entered the room. As our eyes met, he blushed like crazy, averting my gaze and grazing the fridge. I set down my bowl of cereal, wrapping my arms around the boy once more. His body relaxing as I held him.