Task 3 Part 1

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR HARRY POTTER!

BPov

Today is the day, the last task. I'm so nervous. This is the most dangerous task, people have died. It's a maze, the first place champion gets to go in first, then the second place champion goes and so on. I'm worried about Cedric, I don't want him to be worrying about me during the task. He needs to be focusing on what he is doing.

"You ready," asked Alice.

I nodded. Things with the Cullens have gotten better.

"Yes," I responded, walking out of the girl's bedroom.

Alice grabbed my wrist.

"I know that you may not care, but Edward is really worried about you. Please, he's been keeping his distance so the least you can do is ease his mind and go talk to him," pleaded Alice.

"Fine, I'll talk to him before the task," I responded.

"Thank you," smiled Alice.

*In the Hall*

I see Edward walking towards the Great Hall.

"Hey! Edward, wait up," I shouted.

He stopped and turned to face me.

"Look, Edward, you don't have to worry about me I'll be fine," I told him.

"How do you know that? Things can go wrong! You can...," I kissed him on the cheek, cutting him off.

I placed his forehead on mine.

"I'll. Be. Fine," I told him.

"I love you," he blurted out.

I smiled.

"I know."

*At the Maze*

"Please help me welcome our 4 champions, Cedric Diggory, Isabella Potter, Fleur Delcour, and Viktor Krum," shouted Dumbledore.

We all walked out onto the field and were welcomed with cheers from all 3 schools.

We each go to our own corner, Cedric goes with his dad, I'm with Professor Moody, Fleur is with her headmaster, and Viktor is with his headmaster.

Cedric walks over to me and gives me a kiss. We hear whistles from the crowd.

"Be safe," he whispers to him.

I pull Cedric into another kiss.

"I will be. I love you," I responded.

"I love you too," he replies and walks back over to his dad.

"Cedric Diggory since you are the currently in first place you are the first to enter the maze. Good luck," said Dumbledore.

Cedric ran into the pitch black maze.

Dumbledore then let me in, then Viktor, and then finally Fleur.

Entering the maze was terrifying, there were only specks of light peeking through the maze and a smokey fog clouding my vision.

After what seemed like for of walking around I see a tall figure move in the distance.

"Fleur?" I asked.

No response.

"Viktor?" I asked again.

No response.

"Cedric?" I asked quieter.

No response.

I began to walk closer to the figure when I hear a loud screech. Fleur! I began running towards the sound and find Fleur laying unconscious on the ground.

"Fleur!" I shouted and I ran up to her and placed my fingers on her neck. Thank god! She has a pulse. I point my wand up to the sky and sent up a red spark. All of a sudden a hand grabbed my neck and slammed me into the maze walls. I look at my attacker and see Viktor and his smokey gray eyes. He's in a trance. I try to push him off, but nothing was working.

"Bella!" I hear someone yell.

Viktor was suddenly knocked off of me and I collapsed to the ground gasping for air. I turn to look at my savior and I see Cedric pointing his wand at Viktor. I leap up. I push Cedric's arm down.

"No! Don't! He's under a spell, he can't control what he is doing!," I told him.

Viktor stood up but was quickly knocked down by Cedric's right hook.

"Cedric!" I yelled at him.

"What? That's what he gets for choking you!" said Cedric.

The ground began to shake and I look behind me to see that part of the maze has closed. We looked forward and saw the Triwizard cup standing on a small table.

"Come on," I shouted.

We were so close to the cup when Cedric tripped, vines began to attack him.

I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him free, but it wasn't working. I pulled out my wand and blasted the vines off of him. He got up and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go," he said.

We ran towards the cup and both of us grabbed it. Nothing happened at first, but then we were sucked into darkness.

TADA I hope you enjoy this chapter! Make sure to review! That moment with the Bella/Edward was for those shippers.