Task 1

I do not own Twilight or Harry Potter.

Bpov:

Right now I am pacing back an forth in the champions tent. I can't do this! I'm going to die! I'm forth to go since I was the last champion called.

"Psst," I heard.

"Hello," I whispered back.

"Bella," asked the voice.

"Hermione," I asked.

"How are you feeling," she asked.

"Fantastic," I replied sarcastically.

"The key is to concentrate. After that," I cut her off.

"Battle a dragon," I replied.

"Oh," she whispered and jumped out an hugged me.

"Champions! Gather around," said Dumbledore.

Barty Crouch was holding a small black bag.

"Now, you've waited, you've wondered. At last the moment has arrived," said Dumbledore.

"Miss Granger? What are you doing in here," asked Dumbledore confused.

"Oh um," said Hermione clearly embarrassed walked out of the tent.

"Barty, the bag," said Dumbledore.

"Champions, in a circle around me. Now, Ms. Delacour if you will," said Barty opening the bag to her.

She reached in the bag and picked up a small dragon.

"The Welsh Green," said Barty.

He then turned to Krum.

"Mr. Krum," said Barty offering him the bag.

He pulled out a different dragon.

"The Chinese Fireball," said Barty.

He then turned to Cedric.

He pulled out another dragon. Whatever dragon is left in the bag is the dragon that I'll have to face.

"The Swedish Shortsnot," said Barty smiling.

He turned to me and I picked out the last dragon.

"The Hungarian Horntail," said Barty.

Damnit. I'm screwed.

"These represent 4 very real dragons. Each has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple. Collect the egg. This you must do for each egg contains a clue, without which you can not hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions," said Barty.

"Very well. Good luck champions. Mr. Diggory at the sound of the cannon you will," Dumbledore was cut off by the cannon.

Cedric turned to me.

"Good luck," I whispered.

He nodded and walked out of the tent.

*5 hours later*

The cannon rang one more time. My turn. I walked out of the tent and saw a giant dragon with spikes running along its back. Underneath it was a bright golden egg. I pulled out my wand and was about to cast a spell but the dragon blew fire at me. I rolled to my side an hid behind a rock but I still got burned all along my left hand. Think Bella Think!

"You got this Bella," shouted a voice from the crowd.

I looked up and saw that it was Rosalie.

"Accio Broom," I shouted.