Dinner Time

Harry: Say it

Me: Nope

Harry: Say it or I will rip up every book you own!

Me: Fine! I do not own Twilight or Harry Potter.

I popped up in Dumbledore's office with the taste of floo powder in my mouth. Yuck.

"Isabella," said Dumbledore who I didn't even notice was in the room.

"Bella, just Bella and hello Dumbledore," I said.

"Welcome home," smiled Dumbledore.

"It's good to be back," I smiled.

I really meant it, maybe seeing my brother will help with the pain I feel from Ed-him cheating on me.

"How was your mission," asked Dumbledore.

You see I wasn't only sent to Forks for my protection I was also sent there to spy on the Cullen's who I later fall in love with....my mistake.

"Unsuccessful," I replied trying not to cry.

"Oh well. Ready for dinner," asked Dumbledore.

"Of course," I said smiling.

While we walked to the Great Hall I observed the school, looking to see if anything has changed, of course nothing has, it looks the same as it did 3 years ago.

"Something on your mind," asked Dumbledore.

"Nope," I replied with an innocent smile.

"Well I want you to stay out of the Great Hall until I announce your return," stated Dumbledore.

"Got it," I replied.

Great now I going to be the center of attention, I hate being the center of attention. That's when I realized that I still had my disguise on. I quickly changed back to my real self. I have curly black hair and striking green eyes. Just in time too, I just heard Dumbledore announce my name.

"Please welcome back Miss Isabella Potter," yelled Dumbledore.

I walked in the Great Hall, with everyone staring at me. Don't panic!

 "Isa," I heard someone yell from the Gryffindor table.

It was my twin brother along with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, and Neville. They knocked me down with bear hugs. I started to laugh but then I remembered where we were and I started to blush.

"You can finish your little reunion later," said a low and deep voice. Snape.

We walked back to the Gryffindor table stilling having everyone's eyes on us.

After Dumbledore's speech food started to appear on the plates in front of us and we immediately started to dig in.

"So how was Forks," asked Harry.

"Great," I lied.

"So I hear that you had a boyfriend there," smiled Hermione.

"Where did you hear that," I asked her.

"I have my sources," smiled Hermione.

"I've been back what 5 minutes and you are already asking me about my love life in Forks," I exclaimed.

"So I am right! You did have a boyfriend," yelled Hermione.

Harry spit out his drink.

"What about Bella having a boyfriend," demanded Harry.

"It doesn't matter anymore we broke up," I stated trying not to cry.

"You have to tell us about it," said Ginny.

"Later, ok," I begged.

"Sure," said Hermione and Ginny with a concerned look on their face.

The rest of the time we talked about the school and about what I missed while I was gone. I found out that this year Hogwarts will be hosting the annual Triwizard Tournament. Unfortunately for us we can't enter because you have to be 17 or older to enter.

After dinner we walked back up to the Common Room and waited until everyone went to bed to talk. Me, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, George, Fred and Neville sat by the fireplace. I began telling them about the Cullen's and how they are vampires and how Ed-he cheated on me. I started crying. Hermione and Ginny were hugging me and crying. Harry, Ron, Neville, Fred and George looked like they wanted to kill someone.

"I'll kill him," yelled Harry.

"Shh people are trying to sleep," whispered Ginny.

"You can't kill them," I whispered.

"Why not," asked Harry.

"Because that's my job," I said smiling.

Harry laughed.

"We should go to bed we have Snape tomorrow," said Hermione.

"She's right lets go," said Ron.

"Goodnight," said Harry.

"Goodnight," I replied.

I hope you guys like this chapter!!!!!!! Make sure to review!!!!!