Sirius Black

I do not own Twilight or Harry Potter.

Previously...

"Well these are our 3 champions..," but Dumbledore was cut off by the Goblet of Fire.

The Goblet of Fire shot out one more piece of parchment. All of the teachers looked scared and worried even Snape.

Dumbledore grabbed the piece of parchment and read the name.

"ISABELLA POTTER," yelled Dumbledore.

Well now you are all caught up...

Bpov:

I froze I mean what was I suppose to do. How is it possible that my name was pulled out of the Goblet of Fire.

"ISABELLA POTTER," screamed Dumbledore.

"Go up there Isa," whispered Hermione.

I walked up to Dumbledore when people started to shout things out.

"She's not even 17," said someone from Ravenclaw.

"She's a cheater," said someone from Hufflepuff.

Dumbledore handed me my piece of parchment and directed me to the champions room.

"Hey Bella what are you doing down here," asked Cedric.

"This room is only for champions," said Viktor Krum.

"I know that's why I'm down here....I'm the 4th champion," I whispered.

That's when Dumbledore some Hogwarts teachers, the headmaster of the Drumstang and the headmaster of  Beauxbatons came downstairs running towards me. Dumbledore grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.

"Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire," asked Dumbledore urgently.

"No sir," I replied.

"Did you have one of the older students do it for you," asked Dumbledore.

"No sir I swear I didn't put my name in the Goblet of Fire," I replied.

"Well of course she's lying," said the Headmaster of  Beauxbatons

"The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus charm could have hoodwinked it! Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year," said Professor Moody confidently.

"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye," said the Headmaster of Drumstang.

"It was once my job to think as Dark Wizards do, Karkaroff. Perhaps you remember," replied Professor Moody.

"That doesn't help Alastor," said Dumbledore.

"What shall we do Barty," asked Professor McGonagall.

"We have no choice from now on Mrs. Potter is a Hogwarts champion," said Barty Crouch.

Just great.

"You may now go back to your rooms," said Dumbledore.

I started walking back to the Gryffindor Common Room when I was stopped by Cedric.

"Hey did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire," asked Cedric.

"I already said that I didn't. How could I I'm only 16 the age line wouldn't have even let me pass the line," I told him.

"I guess your right," said Cedric.

"You don't believe me," I whispered.

"Well it does look bad," said Cedric weakly.

"You know what I have homework to finished I'll talk to you later," I told Cedric as I ran back to my room.

"Wait Bella I'm sorry," yelled Cedric.

By the time I got back to the Gryffindor Common Room I was crying even in Gryffindor was in the Common Room I'm guessing waiting for me to fess up and say that I put my name into the Goblet.

"So the cheater returns," said a 6th year.

"How did you do it," asked Ron.

"I didn't I swear, I didn't put my name into the Goblet of Fire," I told them.

'We don't believe you," said Seamus.

"How would I have gotten passed the age line it wouldn't even have let me pass the line,' I told them.

Everyone in Gryffindor didn't seem to believe me except Harry, Hermione and Ginny.

By the time everyone was in bed I was still in the Common Room when the fire turned into a persons face. Sirius Black.

"Sirius," I gasped.

"Shh quiet down," said Sirius.

"Oh right sorry," I replied.

 "You nor Harry have returned any of my letter's and I got worried," said Sirius.

"Sirius today we found out who our Triwizard champions are but instead of 3 people it was 4 my name was pulled out of the Goblet of Fire," I replied worried.

" I don't have much time, Bella, so let's get right to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire," asked Sirius.

"No," I shouted.

"Shh. I had to ask. Now tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man in the room," asked Sirius.

"I dunno," I replied.

"You didn't hear a name," asked Sirius.

"No. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important," I whispered.

"And what was that," asked Sirius.

"He wants... me. I don't know why, but he was going to use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was only a dream, right," I asked worried.

"Yes... it's just a dream. Look, Bella, the Death Eaters at the world cup; your name rising out of the Goblet of Fire; these are not just coincidences! Hogwarts isn't safe anymore," said Sirius worried.

"What are you saying," I asked him.

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff. He was a Death Eater and no one, *no one* stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone, sent his own son to Azkaban," warned Sirius.

"Do you think one of them put my name in the Goblet," I asked him.

"I haven't a clue who put your name in the Goblet, Bella, but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament," warned Sirius.

"I'm not ready for this, Sirius," I replied panicked.

"You don't have a choice," said Sirius and he disappeared into the fire.

Well staying up all night and worrying about it won't help me. I walked upstairs and feel asleep to the sound of a owl hooting.