Yule Ball

I do not own Twilight or Harry Potter.

Bpov:

The night is finally here! Tonight is the Yule Ball and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. With the help of Ginny and Hermione I found the perfect ball gown for me to wear. It is a royal blue strapless gown with a diamond belt. For shoes I am wearing royal blue 3 inch highs.Hermione and Ginny came crashing into the girls dormitory.

"You ready girlfriend," shouted Ginny.

I looked at the time.4:00!The dance is in 4 hours.

"Ok we have to take a shower, dry our hair, do our makeup, do our hair and get dressed. We have 4 hours...we totally got this," stated Hermione.

*3 hours later*

I just finished taking a shower, dried my hair, did my makeup(with the help of Hermione and Ginny) and I put on my dress and shoes. Now Hermione and Ginny are doing my hair.

"Ok close your eyes," said Ginny.

"Why," I asked.

"Just do it," she replied.

*45 minutes later*

"Ok. Open your eyes," said Hermione.

I opened my eyes, my hair looked beautiful it was up in a ponytail, curled and my bangs flowed free. (I'll put a link in my profile)

"Oh Bella you look so beautiful," gasped Ginny.

Hermione was wearing a purple dress with ruffles and Ginny was wearing a green dress with a hot pink belt.

"Damn we look good," I joked.

"You guys ready to go," asked Hermione.

"Let's do this," I shouted.

We were almost to the Great Hall when Ginny started asking questions.

"So, are you nervous for the dance that the champions have to do," asked Ginny.

"Totally. I'm afraid that I'm going to fall," I said nervously.

We were at the steps of the dance.

"You ready," asked Hermione who was also nervous.

We started walking down the stairs. Eyes turned to us. Cedric's eyes widen. I couldn't help, but blush.Cedric walked up to me and kissed my hand.

"You look beautiful," smiled Cedric.

"Not too bad yourself," I smiled.

I turned to look at the girls. Hermione was with Viktor and Ginny was with Neville.

"Champions! Champions! Gather around," shouted McGonagall.

All of the Champions and their dates gathered around Professor McGonagall.

"Now champions it is time for the dance," smiled McGonagall.

Fleur and her date were first in line, then it was Viktor and Hermione and then Cedric and I.The music began to play.

Give me Love- Ed Sheeran

We walked into the great Hall which looked magically.

"Please don't let me fall," I whispered to Cedric.

"Never," smiled Cedric.I smiled back.

Once we got to the dance floor Cedric put his hand on my waist and we began to dance. I must say I'm a pretty good dancer under pressure. The dancing went smoothly and finally we were done. Everyone started to clap.