Goblet Of Fire

I do not own Twilight or Harry Potter.

The next morning everyone was in a good mood even the Slytherin's because today the Goblet of Fire will choose 3 champions at 7:00pm tonight. Me and Hermione decided that we will go into the Great Hall and watch and see who decided to enter the Triwizard Tournament. We were in the Great Hall about an hour before people started to file in. One of those people were Cedric Diggory.

"Hey Cedric," I yelled for him.

The friends around him started to tease him or something because when Cedric got closer I can see that he was blushing.

"Hey Bells so are you going to enter," asked Cedric.

"I can't remember I'm only 16," I told him.

"Oh yeah I forgot," he said blushing.

"So are you going to enter," I asked him.

"Oh yeah I was actually about to put my name into the Goblet of Fire," said Cedric smiling.

"Awesome well go put it in and do me a favor if you get picked try not to die," I said jokingly.

"Will do," said Cedric walking towards the Goblet of Fire and putting his name in.

The Hogwart students in the room started cheering.

Cedric started walking back towards me.

"So Bella I was wondering if you would like to go on a d-date on tomorrow," asked Cedric nervously.

"Sure I'd love that," I replied smiling.

"Really? Great so I'll pick you up tomorrow around lunch," said Cedric.

"Cool," I replied smiling and he walked back to his friends who were giving him high fives.

"Looks like someone has a new boyfriend," said Hermione teasingly.

"Shut up. Oh looks like someone can't keep there eyes off you<' I said smiling at Hermione.

Viktor Krum was across the room staring at Hermione.

Hermione started to blush.

"Yeah," yelled Fred and George running into the Great Hall.

"Did you seriously make it," I asked them in disbelief.

"Yup," said Fred smiling.

"It's not going to work," said Hermione.

"Oh yeah" asked Fred.

"Why's that, Granger," asked George.

"You see this," asked Hermione pointing to a glowing circle on the floor. "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So," asked Fred.

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim witted as an ageing potion," said Hermione.

" Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant," smiled Fred.

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted," smiled George.

"Whatever," said Hermione.

"Ready Fred," asked George.

"Ready George," replied Fred.

"Bottoms up," they said together.

They drank the Age Potion and jumped into the Age Circle nothing happened so they put there names in but then all of a sudden the twins were pushed out of the Age Circle and started to grow some breads and started to age.

"Oh great this is your fault Fred," said George.

"Mine," growled Fred.

 They started to tackle each other everyone in the Great Hall started to laugh.

"Do you want to go to the library and study,' asked Hermione.

"Sure lets ask Ron and Harry if the want to go to," I told her.

"Hey Ron! Harry," I yelled for them.

"What," said Harry.

"Do you want to come study with me and Hermione in the library," I asked them.

"No we are going to stay here," said Ron.

"Ok see you guys at dinner," said Hermione.

We started to walk toward the Library.

"They are not going to pass there classes if they don't study," I told Hermione.

"I know," replied Hermione.

*7:00pm*

"The Goblet of Fire has chosen it's 3 champions," said Dumbledore.

The excitement was in the air the students were buzzing about who they think are going to be the champions.

The Goblet of Fire shot a piece of parchment into the air. Dumbledore shouted the first champions name.

"VIKTOR KRUM," shouted Dumbledore.

There where cheer among the Durmstang school.

Another piece of parchment shot threw the air.

"FLEUR DELACOUR," shouted Dumbledore.

The ladies of Beauxbatons started to cheer.

The final piece of parchment flew up into the air.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY," shouted Dumbledore.

"Yeah go Cedric," I yelled but I wasn't the only one everyone in Hogwarts was cheering except the Slytherin's.

"Well these are our 3 champions..," but Dumbledore was cut off by the Goblet of Fire.

The Goblet of Fire shot out one more piece of parchment. All of the teachers looked scared and worried even Snape.

Dumbledore grabbed the piece of parchment and read the name.

"ISABELLA POTTER," yelled Dumbledore.

TADA I hope that you enjoy this chapter!!! Make sure to review!!!