Chapter 8

Klaus' POV:

I danced with Hayley to a slow song. We were having so much fun, until I turned around to see my brother alone.

"Excuse me Hayley." I said, as I approached Elijah. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Whats's wrong? Where's Mia?" I ased worridly. He turned around and looked at me, with tear filled eyes.
"I kissed her, then she ran away." I was confused at first, but then an idea came to my head.
"Did she freak out?" I asked
"Yes."
"Maybe it's because she's a vampire hunter. She's so used to killing vampires, but now she has feelings for one she's just not taking it very well." Elijah looked down at the floor, not knowing what to say. "Everything's going to be okay." I reassured my brother. Hayley walked over and asked what was wrong, so I explained what happened.
"Well, where is she now?" She asked. We both looked at Elijah and he shrugged with a worried look on his face. We all ran outside and Elijah pulled out his phone, dialling in Mia's number.
"Where's Rebekah?" Hayley asked.
"Inside, dancing with Matt," I paused "let her have her fun." I finished. I heard Elijah's phone ring out. She didn't answer. I pulled out my phone, deciding to call her myself. She probably didn't want to talk to Elijah, because of what happened. It kept ringing, but she eventually picked up.
"Hello?"
"Mia, where are you?" I immediately said.
"Mystic Falls." I sighed heavily, slightly aggravated.
"You don't say." I said sarcastically. "Now tell me where you are." She paused for a moment.
"Mystic grill."
"Right were coming." I said quickly an hung up. Elijah heard the whole conversation and ran off ahead, but me and Hayley went back inside to talk to Rebekah.

Elijah's POV:

I ran to the Mystic grill in the pouring rain and was about to go inside, when I heard a voice coming from down the path a bit.
"Elijah." She said. I turned around and quietly sighed, when I saw Mia standing there, soaking wet. I walked up to her and pulled her into my arms, hugging her tightly.
"I was so worried." I said.
"What, because you hadn't seen me in like 5 minutes?" She joked.
"No, because you ran away crying and shaking." I heard her sigh and I pulled away from the hug, looking at her pretty face, covered in rain.
"I'm so sorry." She apologised.
"Don't say sorry." I answered. We stood in silence for a while, just looking into each others eyes and letting the rain come down on us. She looked so beautiful that night. I really wanted to kiss her again, but I was worried about what her reaction would be. I can't explain what it felt like to kiss her. It was the best feeling I've ever felt. I didn't expect her to do what she did next. She stood on tip toes and leaned closer to me, crashing our lips together. It was so romantic, kissing in the rain. I happily kissed back.

Klaus' POV:

We all ran to the Mystic Grill to find Elijah and Mia. We arrived, to find Elijah and Mia kissing outside. I smiled a bit; seeing my brother happy. Rebekah did the same. When they separated, I waited anxiously to see how Mia would react. She didn't cry, run or freak out. She smiled and hugged Elijah. Maybe this relationship could work after all...

___________________

Sorry it's so short. Writers block! :/

Vote :)

Follow :)

Comment :)