Chapter 22

so, the reason i havent uploaded lately was because i got into a car crash just over a week ago. Nothing broken, and im alive, but im just now getting a chance to go online and check wattpad out.

um.... one comment on my last chapter? is there something wrong im doing? i mean, the comments make my day. they show me that my story is truly worth writting. And nillyxx, thank you again. you are a true fan of my story, and i am thankful for you. even when others just read on (i still love you guys, my dear readers!!!!) you leave a comment.

seriously, thank you. I know a decicated one of my past chapters to you, I must do it again. People like you, who comment, vote, and read one bascially every chapter, make it so worth it to write.

and thank you to my readers.

amyways, back to the story all of you came here to read. :]

=====================================================================

Cherry's POV

I felt sick to my tummy as I made my way to the Doc's. Paul was out and about with Corria. I pushed open the door, and was greeted my the Doc.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Okay. Here to get my baby checked out." He nodded to the medical bed, and I laid down. After applying the cold gel, and running the wand across my skin, I saw him frown.

"What?" I demanded, worry running through me. "Doc, what is going on?!" Doc looked at me, smiling. He pointed up at the screen.

"See this?" I nodded. "This is one baby. Now see this one?" Slightly hidden by the form of my baby girl was another figure. "I was mistaken before. You're going to have twins." I froze. "One little girl, and it looks like one little boy, too."

I stared up at him, frozen. Twins? Wasn't just one going to be enough of a handful?

My inner wolf chuckled.

'Relax. This just how it's going to happen. Cherry, seriously, calm down. Guess you need to change the baby's room at home.'

As thier words sank in, I began to smile.

"Twins."

~

Zep's POV

My body felt numb to everything. The men loyal to me kept coming by to see me, but I couldn't really give any reaction. I was slowly dying, and I knew it. But no one was coming to save me. I gave up the one person who actually begun to care for me.

'It was the best choice at the time.' My inner wolve's voice sounded as if it was far away. So he was disapearing, too.

"Zep," River said. His vopice sounded almost hopeful. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Hang on, man. I think we found some help."

"There's no help for me," I said, my voice dead. "I've been judged, and this is my punishment." I watched as his wolf eyes looked me over again.

"I'll be right back." He took off like a bat out of hell. I closed my eyes again, relaxing compeletly. The rope pulled across my chest, but I didn't feel any pain.

Nothing felt real anymore. It was all just fantisy. The reality was death. Losing. Being judged. Johor put my life on the bord to prove he was true to his cause. Packs didn't belong. Alpha's used their packs. He was there to free them- no matter who died along the way.

Not even if it's his own son...

"Zepitia?" My eyes snapped open. A beautiful bronze wolf stood in front of me. Her head was cocked, and sadness colored her eyes. But her smell was off. She smelt like one of us... and River. Like, left over scent. Like maybe they rubbed together to mask her scent.

"Corria?" I managed, my body warming at the thought of her.

"What has happened to you?" I watched as unwanted tears filled her wolf eyes and spilled down on her fur.

"Why do you care?" I asked, remembering she had a pack and a family to take care of her. Not me. She inhaled deeply, then looked back at me.

'You must be pretty damn stupid,' my inner wolf said, his voice suddenly loud and right in the front of my mind. Where had he been? 'With her inner wolf. Zep, you need to realize she's risking her life to come here. Your father and her pack could kill her. Easily.'

I wanted to growl at that.

'See? You care, why wouldn't she? You were prepared to die for standing up to your father over

HER. She came here to make sure you're still alive before she asks her Alpha for help.'

Ask her Alpha for help? Raven would NEVER help me!

'Raven isn't her Alpha!' my inner wolf snarled at me. I frowned mentally. He had never been angry with me before. 'Get your head straight. Before she just turns her back. She is your serious ONLY hope.' And he was silent again, hidding in the back of my mind.

"Corria, forgive me," I said, making sure my voice reached them. "I challenged my father and failed. That's what happened." Tears filled her eyes. Did I look that beat up?

"Stay alive," she barked, "cause I'm coming back with help. We're are going to save you and kill your father." Before I could respond, she turned and ran.

I hope her help was powerful. I thought my father wasn't a very good fighter because he didn't usually fight... but he beat faster than anyone had before. And I was one of the best fighters in the pack. He was strong, powerful, and ruthless.

I gazed up at the rising moon, and did something I had not done in a very long time.

I prayed to the Moon Godess.

~

Paul's POV

I stood beside my mate as Corria stood in front of us. Standing slightly behind her was a wolf from the Rogue lands. He was called River.

"You want us to help the wolf who kidnapped you?" Cherry demanded. "We did enough simply getting you back! Corria, we don't have the strangth to attack the heart of the Rogue lands."

"I'm not just saying to attack just to save Zep, but kill Johor!" Corria argued. "We kill him, it ends everything. He's the one putting the wrong things in his mind!" Cherry sighed esperated.

"Corria, you are young. You-"

"Don't even!" Corria snarled. "That's what everyone does to me! You help me, or I detatch myself from the packs and do it myself!" I felt Cherry stiffen beside me. Here was this little girl we used to know, that we had saved when she was tiny.

Now she was threatening to become a Rogue for some male. To, even though it truly helps us, save that Rogue male.

'You would have done it for Cherry.' I sighed. My inner wolf was right. I had left my pack for her.

"Cherry," I murmured, but she held up her hand.

"Corria, I wish I could serious help you, but with my babies due soon, I can't." That caused me to freeze. BABIES?

"Fine." Corria motioned to River, and began to leave. "Good-bye." I watched as she walked out, then looked at Corria. Happiness swelled in me... until I thought about Corria.

"I hope you know what you are doing, Love." I kissed her. She sighed, and nodded.