Chapter 17

hello!! I am so sorry that I've made you readers wait so long to read the next chapter. Things just have been hectic and are just now calming down. The only Internet I have is from my phone, which is an IPhone, so now I can at least upload when I get the chance. I hope this makes you readers happy, because heres another chappie. Just... It's a short one, but hey, it's better than nothing! Lol. Please comment!!!! I miss you all!!! Terribly!

============================================================================

Cherry's POV

She was missing. Gone. The young girl I had seen earlier that day, taken, as if nothing bad would come of it. Her father, Stefan snarled under his breath.

"Those God damned Rogues have taken this too far!" His mate, Sofia, who hadn't stopped crying since they found out, nodding in agreement.

In the next room I could hear Paul and his parents coming up with plans to slowly but surly split those lands... And that's when something occurred to me.

"I'll be right back," I murmured, heading for the next room. "Raven, what if we make that land a neutral land?" I suggested. She frowned whereas Damien nodded.

"I rather like that idea," he said. "Our packs have been so decided lately that this would keep us more connected. We can still keep up our normal border, but still." Paul's father grinned at me. "I like that idea."

Paul looked at his mother, then shrugged.

"If it doesn't work out like we want," he wagered, "then we separate the lands. How does that sound, Raven?"

Taking a deep breath, she pushed out a hefty sigh.

"Alright, what the hell. Might as well."

Zepitia's POV

She laid in the corner of the cave in wolf form, curled into a ball, with her tail over her nose. Her fur looked amazing... Even covered in dirt...

I still didn't know her name, though. She hadn't spoken since we left her homeland. Which bothered me, but I stayed quiet about it.

Being the son of the wolf who now led the Rogues meant they all watched me. Some with hungry eyes, others with angry eyes. I was spoiled, in a way. Had anyone else brought back a female, they'd be dead.

I didn't care, though. She seemed worth it. I wanted a strong female beside me, and when I saw her across the water, I just KNEW I had to have her. And she was mine

...well, almost mine. I had yet to mark her, which can only happen in human form. I had yet to see her human form, even after a week being here.

It was lime she was torturing herself. She barely ate, barely even moved.

"Everyone out!" I bellowed. "I want an empty cave! All of you have things to be doing!" The wolves grumbled, but I was right, so they walked away.

I sat next her, the bowl of soup in my hands.

"I know you can hear me," I said softly, "please change forms. I really need you to eat."

"Why?" she croaked.

"Because I want you alive."

===============

ps,

Please comment and let me know what you think of the new guy's name, please. Thanks a bunch!