Chapter Two

My head was throbbing as I walked back into town. Stupid female. She caught me off gaurd and attacked, knocking me out. I growled and shifted, not caring I was in town. My paws thudded against the pavement as I raced to my house. Both my parents sat outside the front door. They paused when saw my fur was on end.

"Paul?' Mom asked, frowning. "What's going on?" I simply growled. My father growled. My fur stood even higher. Mom sighed. "Relax, both of you." We did. The only reason I did was because she used an Alpha order. "Now, go phase, and we'll talk." I shook my head, coiled my muslces, and lept onto the roof.

I was NOT in the mood to talk.

--

Cherry's POV

My father snarled under his breath.

"You left this house even after I said you were to stay here." My father's orders, even with Alpha power, had no effect on me. I shurgged. He growled. "You should know better!"

"Why?" I burst. "I am not going to stay in the house all hours of the day and deal with all these pathedic males trying to mate me. Fuck them!" Every single member of my father's pack wanted to mate me so they would have all Alpha rights when he died. I didn't want any part of any of them.

"Is that why you left? Because Shay tried to mate you earlier?" I snarled at Shay's name. He was my father's Beta, and thought I was his. Hell no.

"Next time he touches me, I am going to break his arm!"

"Who's arm?" Shay decided to walk in right then. My father shrugged. I took a step to the side as Shay stood next to me in front of my father's desk. He noticed and grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?"

I reacted instantly. Quickly grabbing his arm, I dropped him to his knees and twisted. Only when i herd snapping did I stop. Shay excliamed, holding his arm once I let go.

Looking my father straight in the eyes, I said, "Told you so." He sighed.

"Shay, go get your arm checked out. Cherry, go to your room." I spun and headed for the door. "And if you run off again, I'm sending Shay out to get you. I also will not care what happens to you after that." I slammed the door behind me.

--

I paced around my room, contomplating on weather or not to leave. I wanted to know who that male was who stopped me earlier, but I also did not feel like getting rapped by Shay once he hunted me down.

My thoughts drifted back to that male. He had been fast enough to catch me, which wa rare. I was fasted out of my whole pack. Of course, that did not mean much. The Blood pack was known for fighting and killing, not speed.

"Aw, screw this!" I tossed open my window and jumped, landing on four paws. My feet carried me the same way as before. Didn't take me long to find that male's scent and follow it. It lead me to the near by town. I shifted to human form and slipped into a pair of shorts that I thinkfully remember to tie to my ankle.

This town was HUGE. I wondered around, probably looking like the biggest tourist ever. This town was amazing. I loved it.

"Who are you?" I spun around. And there stood a guy, who's voice was that of the male who had caught me before.

"I am Cherry. Who the hell are you?"

"Paul," he barked out. "What pack to you hail from?" I hesitated. "Answer me!" I growled at him.

"I don't know who you are, and I don't care. If you speak to me like that again, I will hit you. Mark my words." He looked apalled. Good, I thought. No one had probably spoken to him like that before.

A howl rang out, causing me to flinch. I knew that howl. Shay was on the search for me. My shoulders haunched forward, and I sank to my knees.

"What is up with you?" Paul demanded, gazing down at me.

"My father sent his best male after me," I whispered, "because I ran away." He kneeled next to me.

"Yeah, and what happens if that male finds you?"

"He'll claim me," I breathed. Had he not been werewolf, he wouldnt have herd me.

Thunder cracked in the sky, making me flinch again. I hated storms. Paul stood and extended his hand for me.

"I know of a place we can go."

--

This sucked. I was stuck in a room with a male from a different pack, and Shay was searching for me so he could rape me. Just perfect.

"You finally stopped flinching," Paul noted from across the room. Every time thunder and lighting happened, I usually flinched, until then.

"Yeah, guess I have." My flinched had stopped, but my shivering hadn't. We were stuck in an empty office room. Paul shoved away from the empty desk, and slowly sat beside me. I could feel the heat rolling off of him.

Males were ALWAYS warmer than females. They kept us females warm. Of course, I had no dreaded mate, so I had a hard time keeping warm.

"You can scoot closer and get warm." I did, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. My shivering quickly stopped. "Now, don't let this fool you. I am not your mate, understand? This is just to keep you warm and alive."

I snorted.

"Please, I don't need a mate." He frowned down at me.

"I thought every female DREAMED of their mate?"

"Not me," I said, shaking my head. "I've always taken care of my self, and as it's supposted to be." He stayed quiet for awhile, silently thinking.

"Then in that aspect, we think alike."

=========================

A/N:

i am so sorry it took so long to upload. And the next chapter will be uploaded soon, promise!!!

-Stromy.

Ps,

please comment and tell me EXACTLY what you think!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU