Chapter Eight

==quick authors note: in this chapter, there is sexual content. You've been forwarned==

Cherry's POV

I awoke to a bright light, and slowly began sitting up, then froze. I was crusted in something. Looking down, I felt bile raise in my throat. I was covered in blood. Beside me something moved and I realized it was Paul. He, too, was covered in blood.

"Paul?" I murmured, shaving his shoulder. He woke and sat up, his eyes blank. "Paul?" I knew he had been torchered beyound anything, I could feel it.

'You know your father,' my inner wolf murmured. 'After he had marked you, and your father finding out, I'm surprised your father didn't kill him.' I touched his shoulder and shook him.

"Paul?" He didn't respond. I shoved him down and sat across him lap. "Paul, come back to me." I leaned down and rested my head against his chest. When he still didn't respond, I smacked his chest, hard. "Paul!" 

I felt his body shift underneath me. I sat up.

"Don't you dare leave me!" I yelled. "Paul, I love you!" His body began to stir... then his eyes turned black. With a growl, he flipped us over. Tears brimmed in my eyes. One of his hands reached up and whipped away a tear that fell out."Paul?"

"It's you," he whispered. "I thought he had killed you." His owns tears formed and they fell over. Both of us were crying now. "Your father said Shay was having a hard time claiming you... and he lost control..." He relaxed everything, his weight pressing into me, but welcoming. He cried against me, I cried back.

"Shay told me you were dead..." He leaned up and kissed me. That sent my heat into full blaze. The heat that I had forgotten about.

I growled and rolled us over. Leaning down, I kissed him. His hands began roaming my body, ending on my hips, gripping them hard.I moaned his name against his lips. He proped him self up on his elbows, keeping my eyes.

As he pushed up, I could not look away. Finally, he broke eye contact as he gazed at my neck. I closed my eyes tightly. A sensation coursed through my body, making my back arch. He had simply licked his mark, and I nearly orgasmed.

"Paul," I moaned, "please don't tease." He chuckled.

"Don't tease? Babe, you don't even understand how bad your scent teases me," he said. That gave me an idea. I wiggled my hips against his already growing erection. He moaned and grabbed my hips, stilling me. "Stop that."

"Hon, you have no idea what teasing is," I said, licking my lips. He growled.

"Oh, don't even start!" I tossed my head back and laughed, then noticed we were home. So, we could actually have sex. The condoms were here.

"Look around, we're in our room." I watched as his eyes grew wide. Before I realized it, he rolled us over and gazed down at me.

"Lets shower and get this blood off of us before my parents see." He stood and walked away. I sat up and frowned, a whine echoing from my chest. He chuckled and held his hand out for me. "Come on." In his other hand I saw he had snatched a condom. I shot to my feet and took his hand.

He lead us to the bathroom, locked the door, and started the shower. Then he undressed the both of us, his hands lingering along my curves... driving my hormoans up the wall. We climbed in, and then it was like a bomb went off.

We were all over each other, hands roaming down and back up. Mouths sucking everything from the other. I wanted him, right then.

"Paul," I moaned as he sucked on his mark, "please. Fix this... release my pain..." He pushed me up against the wall, gripped my leg, and pulled it up, his hardness rubbing up against me. I almost called out. I needed him, badly.

Paul suddenly pulled away from me and leaned out of the shower. When he leaned back in, I saw he was pulling the condom on.

'Smart,' my inner wolf murmured, 'seeing as how you forgot.' I wanted to slap her. It wasn't my fault it had slipped my mind... it was the heat's fault.

Paul pushed me back against the wall, lifted my leg again, and wasted no time pushing into me. I moaned at the feeling. He pushed in and out slowly at first, but as if he couldn't hold back anymore, he beat into me. I bit into my lips, trying to stay as silent as possible. Other might be inside the house.

Just as both of us were about to climax, he bit into his mark on my shoulder. I came instantly. He fallowed.

Both of us stayed there, letting the water fall across our connected bodies. Very slowly he pulled out of me, but his teeth were still in my shoulder. After a couple seconds, he opened his jaw, releasing me. My skin felt cool, and the heat no longer effected me.

"Come on," he murmured softly, "lets go see who else is here."

After we finally dressed, he took my hand and lead the way downstairs. Sitting on the couch was his parents, Sofia, Stefan, and their child. Raven flew to her feet and hugged her son, pulling him away from me. Damien's hands were suddenly around my neck.

"You," he snarled, "because of you my son was almost killed!"

"Dad, no!" Stefan and Raven held him back. I didn't fight back.

"You don't deny?" I shurgged... well, atempted to.

"Why should I? Sadly enough, I am related to the man who torched my mate," I said, my voice going emotionless. "And that tares me, on the inside. I would gladly give my life to make sure your son stays safe."

"Then why don't we just give you back to them?" Damien suggested. I just slumped, almost lifeless. Now I knew why he held me by my throat. He was going to give me back over. And Raven must have agreed, because she still held her son back.

"Do it," I whispered, remembering what my inner wolf saw when she first came upon Paul in my father's home; then what I saw when I woke. "It will keep him safe."

"NO! CHERRY!!!"

======================================

please dont hate me!

anywho, next update soon.

please comment and tell me what you think.

If i get up to three comments, i'll upload faster. =]

-Stormy