part twelve

heres the next chapter

hope you like it

Drews point of view

I could feel myself slowly knit back together, but I knew that I was only healing this fast because of Cassie.

God I love her!

I don't think she's notice that I'm already healing yet but when she does, I hope she doesn't run from me. I don't think I could survive that. To have her so close only to scare her away because of what I am, would more or less kill me. That was one of the reasons I tried to push her away before.

I knew that she wasn't that superficial but it would be very scary for her to find out that the guy she has a crush is a werewolf. Let alone that he's mates to both her and Jessie.

It would freak me out, so I know it would freak her out.

Ah this hurts so much. Broken bones always hurt but this is taking the piss. Mind you it's not everyday that you fall off a cliff to save the woman of your dreams from dieing and get all of your bones broken for your trouble. But that wasn't her fault. She saw something and ran off before I could explain.

Why didn't she let me explain? If she had listened then she would know that there wasn't anything going on between me, Jessie and Illianna. Then she wouldn't have run off and fallen off the cliff and I wouldn't have jumped off the cliff after her.

I sound like I'm blaming her for this don't I?

I don't mean to. It's just the way you think about things after they have happened. Stupid really but I can't help it.

All I can hope for now is that she doesn't run away. Because I know if she does then it could very well be the end of me.

Cassies point of view

I sat there next to the man I love crying my eyes out. I don't want him to die. I love him.

I just wish that I could tell him how I feel.

I don't care that he doesn't love me in return. Or that he slept with my mother.

Or that he was one of the biggest players in school.

All I care about was him. All I have ever wanted was for him to love me and notice me.

Unfortunately he doesn't.

The only person that I think he really cares a out is Jessie.

Oh god what am I going to do if he dies?

Life wouldn't be worth living.

Thats it I'm telling him how I feel. It's not like there is anyone around to see me make a fool if myself.

"Drew? I have to tell you something."

"Yes? What...what is it?" God he sounded in so much pain.

"I lo..." come on just say it already. "Drew I love you. Please don't leave me. I don't know what I would do if you died. Please don't leave me. I wouldn't be able to handle it. Please..." I stopped abruptly as I saw one of his bones snap back into place.

Then I heard someone landing a few feet away from me.

When I looked up a naked Jessie was helping a fully clothed Illianna to her feet.

What the hell is going on?!

did you like it? hope so

well let me know what you think