fifteen

so here it is.

as promised, after all this time the next chapter is up.

hope you enjoy it. i dont really see this going on for much longer though as i get the feeling people are bored with this story. i have an idea for how to end it so have a look at the end and give me your opinion.

enjoy

Drews point of view

I carried a sleeping Cassie, hugging her naked form to my chest, regardless of the slight pangs of pain from my leg having not completely healed. But my pain was nothing compared to the love I have for this gorgeous woman in my arms.

I loved her with all of my heart; if she ever left me I know that I would rather end my own life than live with out her. But I doubt that will ever happen, both Jessie and I would never let that happen.

I could see the house in the distance and I felt a moment of regret. I didn't want to lose this feeling of closeness that I have with her now.

I sighed as I got to the back door; I shifted my hold on her so I could open the door. She stirred but didn't wake up; I guess she was really tired. As I entered the kitchen I gazed down at her sleeping form. I had a feeling that she was going to be very hungry when she woke up, so I made a stop at the fridge and got a few bottles of water and some ready made sandwiches, then headed up to my room.

As I placed her in my bed she woke up and stared straight at me.

"What happened?" she asked, her voice so adorably sleepy I just couldn't resist kissing her.

I bent towards her and said, "Something amazing." Then I kissed her. A full on kiss that lasted for at least five minutes.

I moved onto her neck to allow her a chance to breath. She was panting heavily, holding my head to prevent me from moving. Slowly I licked up the side of her neck to her ear, then nibbled on her lobe. This had an odd effect on Cassie as her hips shot up in the air, nearly knocking me off of her. I started to make my way down her delectable body, until I reached her breasts.

I pulled back to look at her for a moment.

"Beautiful." Then I went straight for her nipples.

I sucked, and nibbled one while I toyed with her other, then I swapped to the other one.

I was getting so turned on at this point that all I wanted to do was mark her, but I knew that I had to explain everything to her before I did that. I didn't want to rush her into anything.

Leaning up I gazed into her eyes, "Do you want me to continue?"

"If you don't I think I might kill you."

I smiled at her and then slowly moved down her body to the juncture at the top of her legs. I first licked up the inner thigh of her right leg then her left, all the while never taking my eyes off of hers.

Then I slowly spread her legs to accommodate me, and licked her clit in one long, slow lick.

She was so shocked she shot up, gasping with pleasure. I smiled knowing that I was making her gasp like that. I did it again, this time swirling my tongue around a bit, this made her moan so load I was sure she was going to have a sour throat by the end of this.

Slowly I worked one of my fingers into her, while still tonguing her clit. Once my finger was as far as it could go, I held it still for a moment letting her get accustomed to it. Then after a few moments, of my continuous tonguing I felt her passage get slicker. Slowly I started pumping my finger into her, curving it a bit when I pulled it out.