chapter seventeen

hello everyone,

here is the next chapter. it is no where near as long as the last one, and i feel as if it is more of a filler. i would love for some comments on it, even if they are just asking me to upload as i feel as if o one is really enjoying this book anymore.

enjoy

chapter seventeen

Cassie's point of view

I do not believe what I just heard.

Alex is the mate of a werewolf, too. But not only that, he is the mate to a male wolf. How is that even possible? I mean I know how its possible but how is it possible? As far as I knew he was as straight as straight can be, I mean yeah he has his camp moments but who doesn't? Even I have been known to be camp.

Wait that isn't really a good argument, I'm a girl. I can be camp right?

So not the point!

There was only one option open to me. I have to have the talk with a certain best friend of mine. “Drew, I need to get back to school.” I said, totally out of the blue, when I got back downstairs. Apparently Drew didn't like the fact that another male could see me in nothing but his shirt.

“What? Why? School will almost be over by the time we get there, anyway.” he told me as he glanced at the clock.

“I know but then I can talk to Alex. Plus I need to get all of the work that I missed from him. And I need to tell him that we don't hate you anymore.”

“Oh, all good reasons. Alright let me just tell Jessie and Illianna then we'll head out.” he paused for a second and tilted his head to the left as if listening to something. “On second thought we'll just leave, they wont notice anyway.” And with that we headed towards his car, completely forgetting about Dolph sitting in the living room brooding.

When we got to the school it was indeed almost time to let out so we just decided to sit in the car for a bit and wait. One thing lead to another and we ended up in the back seat, kissing passionately as Drew's talented fingers brought me to a mind numbing orgasm. I was just setting my clothes to rights when the doors to the school opened and the first few students rushed over to their cars.

“THERE HE IS!” I yelled as I dashed out of the car and over to a shocked looking Alex. “Alex! I missed you.”

“So did I, where the hell have you been? I had to tell all of the teachers that you had a family emergency. They all send their regards and the like, oh and we got a new teacher, he seems a bit too into himself if you get what I mean. You know the type who freaks out if you so much as breath near his hair. Anyway he just gave me weird vibes, and he kept looking at the girls legs. By the way what were you doing with Drew, and why were you in his car?” he asked in what was almost one breath. I loved it when he made these little one breath speeches, you got a lot of information in a fraction of the time it takes anyone else to tell you.

“OK, not that don't mind the great conversation going on here but ...babe I don't like that he has his arms around you and I don't.” I looked over at Drew and saw that his eyes looked just a touch wild. Why I thought that that was sexy is beyond me but I smiled a reassuring smile and held out my hand for him to take.

He smiled as he gripped my hand. Then I turned back to Alex. “Alex I need to talk with you. And I'm um... me and Drew are...” why was this so hard? All I had to do was tell Alex, my long time bestie, that I am now dating, or mated with, Drew, who we didn't like.

“We are dating, now.” Drew said as if he knew that I was struggling.

The look on Alex's face was obvious. Shock. He leaned down to my ear level and said in a soft voice, “Are you sure?”