He's her mate, so why did he break her heart? part two

here is the next chapter.

if you don't like it... tuff, just kidding, let me know and i wont do anything.

i hope you enjoy it.

When Jessie arrived he didn't say a word to me.

He remained silent until we arrived at the house.

"Jessie, please say something."

"Like what? I know you know you screwed up. And I know you feel bad enough about it already, so why would I have to say anything?"

"Because I screwed this up for you as well as me."

"How so?"

"Well, if you do somehow get her to go out with you then you have to spend less time with me. And I know that will hurt you as much as it will me. And then she will start to get suspicious, and if she finds you with me then she'll be heart broken. But then again if she finds out that you are a werewolf and that she is not only your mate but mine as well, that could drive her away even more. Please you have to yell at me. I know you want to. I can feel it. Please!"

"Look, I know you can feel my anger. And I know that you want me to yell at you. And I know that everything has all gone wrong. But I know how you feel, not having a female around. Although, I don't get so drunk that the ugliest person at the bar takes me home and has her way with me.

And I know that it isn't your fault that this time it happened to be our mates mother. So I don't see the point of taking out my frustration on you, when you are doing more than enough by beating yourself up. So please, don't ask me to yell at you. Anyway I still have to find a way to fix this. So just let me think, okay?"

"Okay."

I left him alone and went to get ready for school.

As I was finishing tying my shoes I had this strange urge to get to school fast.

I really didn't know where it came from, but I knew that I had felt it before.

It feels like I have to be at that place or something bad might happen.

Now, where have I felt it?

"DREW! WE HAVE TO LEAVE! NOW!" Jessie yelled at me as he burst into the room.

"Why?"

"Don't you feel it? Our mate's scared. We have to go now!"

We both rushed out of the room and down to the car.

However we were not prepared for what we would find once we got to there.

We looked around trying to see her, but all we saw were the usual people and a group of guys surrounding something.

No, not something, someone.

A girl.

"Who do you think it is? A new girl." I asked. As I looked closer at her, I saw that she was wearing a short skirt and a top that barely covered anything. So not my type.

Then she turned around, and I saw her face.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE'S WEARING?!" Jessie yelled. "THIS HAD BETTER NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! CAUSE IF IT DOES..."

He didn't need to finish his threat; I knew he would kill me.

With her dressed like this it will be all the harder to keep her safe.

God I hope this doesn't have anything to do with me.

Why is she dressed like that?

Is she trying to prove something?