part seven

hey sorry i took so long uploading this story.

hope you enjoy this chapter.

Jessie's point of view

Okay so I have been trying to figure out what that feeling was, but for the life of me I don’t know. I have been racking my brain trying to figure this out and the only thing I can even think of is when I met Drew and Cassie.

But that is just ridiculous.

No one ever has three mates.

Do they?

I looked at the clock. Three in the morning.

Great, here I am laying in bed trying to figure this whole thing out, when I should be getting some sleep. Tonight’s a full moon, and you know what that means.

Yep me and Drew are going go wild tonight.

There was a time, years ago when I ran with a pack. They weren’t the best in the world, but they were fun around a full moon. We would always have little fights to see who was the Alfa and I always won, so I got who ever I wanted.

Back then the problem wasn’t that there wasn’t any hot girls there was never any nice girls.

They were all slutty and bitchy, no pun intended. They always thought they were better then any of the humans around.

When I met Drew I freaked. I really didn’t want a male mate, I wanted a beautiful, smart, strong woman who could handle anything with me.

Well I guess one out of four aint bad.

Don’t get me wrong I love Cassie, it’s just, I don’t love her the way Drew does.

You know the ‘I can’t live without seeing your face’ kind of love he has. And I really want that. Back when we found out Cassie was our third mate I tried to be friends with her. But Drew didn’t like it, so I stopped. But that was all it was to me a strong friendship.

I guess that I’m destined never to have a love of my own or pups.

I closed my eyes and fell in to a deep sleep.

Well not really a sleep, more like a memory.

Drew and I were hunting a small pack of wild werewolves. The kind that would kill for the sake of killing. They had left a trail of destruction a mile wide. They had broken in to a house and from the smell of it they had killed everyone.

We were about to start killing them all, when I heard a small whimper coming from under the table. When I heard that all of the others did as well, and soon as the wild werewolves saw her they started for it. Drew and I ran towards the table and stood in front of it.

Drew held them off while I bent to see who was under the table.

It was a little girl, no more than nine years old.

At that first glimpse of her I knew that I had to protect her somehow.

And that was what we did.

Two of them escaped and we let them, at the time all we wanted to do was keep this little girl safe. We stayed with her until we heard the sirens.

I didn’t want to leave her but we couldn’t risk being exposed.

“You’re safe now okay?”

“Don’t leave me!” she begged.

My heart went out to her but I couldn’t stay. I just turned around and ran at full speed.

I woke up with a jolt.

I hadn’t thought of that little girl in a long time.

Why was I thinking of her now?

Suddenly my door burst open.

“JESSIE, GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP! WE’RE LATE!” Drew yelled as he hopped around trying to tug his sock on.

I smiled as I looked at the clock. Wow we were late.

“Drew do I have to remind you that we already know everything that they could ever teach us?”

“THAT IS SOOO NOT THE POINT AND YOU KNOW IT! NOW HURRY UP OR I’LL DRESS YOU MYSELF!” he threatened.

“OOOO scary threat!” actually it was. He had really bad coordination. With me anyway.

Just because I could I slowly got up and pulled my underwear on.

I walked over to my draws and opened them carefully.

“Hmm, what to wear, what to wear?”

“Just put the first things you find on and lets go!”

I smiled put some clothes on.

“Come on then, Shorty, lets go.”

Illianna’s point of view

I was just about to leave for school, when I wondered if I should see if Cassie and Alex wanted a ride with me. So I headed over and knocked on the door.

Alex opened the door, and smiled at me.

“Oh hey wonderful cook lady.” He said

“That is the worse nickname ever. Do you know that?”

“He knows. Did you want to ride with us today?” Cassie asked.

“That would be nice thanks.”

We decided to go in my car, as it was already parked out front.

“So what are you going to do at lunch, Illianna?” Alex asked.

“Oh, I, uh thought that you would…I’ll go out to get something I guess.”

“Oh. Didn’t you want to have lunch with us? I mean you don’t have to but I thought it would be nice. Plus Alex said he was going to pay for your cause you cooked for us yesterday.”

“WHAT?!” Alex yelled, then spent the next few minutes arguing with Cassie about who was going to buy me lunch.

All I could do was smile as I drove into school.

“Okay, you guys. We’re here, and why don’t you go halves?”

“Okay, that sounds good, doesn’t it Alex?”

“Yeah I guess.” He mumbled.

“I meant to ask, are you two going out with each other?”

“No, we’re just friends,” Alex said chuckling. “While I do love Cassie a lot, I just don’t love her like that.”

“Oh, okay then. Well shall we get going…” I cut myself off as I felt that feeling again. I swung my head to the left and I saw one of the most shocking sights ever.

There walking towards the school, were two teenagers that looked just like the two who saved my life when I was younger.

As I looked at them I noticed that the feeling I was getting was coming from them. Or at least it was mostly coming from one of them and only a little of it was coming from the other one.

“So, why are you looking at Drew and Jessie?” Alex asked.

well what did you think?

let me know and thanks for reading.