fourteen

sorry it's not that long, and that you had to wait so long for it.

hope that you enjoy it.

caution there is some sex in this chapter.

Cassie’s point of view

I cant believe that I’m laying here next to the boy I love. And we’re naked. Or that Jessie and Illianna were standing right there.

“Drew?”

“Yeah?” his voice sounded so strained. I had the sudden feeling that he wanted to push me away.

“Do you want me to get dressed?” I cant explain the pain those few words caused. It was almost as if just speaking them was some kind of taboo.

 “Oh, god no! Baby, if you get up now, I may have to drag you under me and fuck your brains out.” At his words I began to get excited. “God, your scent is amazing. Like nothing I’ve ever smelt before. Couple that with the scent of your arousal and it’s so hard to stop myself from just taking you.”

“What can I do to help?” I didn’t even know why I was saying this, but for some reason I had this strange compulsion to do just about anything to help him.

“You could always sit astride me.” He said it in a joking tone, but for some reason I instantly did it. “Um, I was kindda joking. But I have to admit, I do feel better.” And he did look better, there was defiantly more colour to him now. “Shame I cant see you though.” He added almost silently, so quietly that I almost didn’t hear him.

I suddenly had the impulse to kiss him, to lay down on top of him so he could feel all of me. And what could be the most embarrassing impulse of them all, was the impulse to remove Illiannas coat so that I could see his emotions, so that I could watch him watch me.

However, my next actions shocked both him and me to the core.

I did exactly what my impulses told me to do.

Drew’s point of view

Having Cassie on me like this was a sweet torture, but it was made worse by the fact that I couldn’t see her. I could hear every breath she took, feel every slight movement she made.

Then suddenly she shocked me so much I couldn’t move.

She kissed me, not just a small peck on the cheek but a full on kiss, tongues and all. A moan escaped me as the kiss deepened in intensity. The heat was almost enough to heal me, but I still needed to get off.

I grabbed her hips as she instinctively started to grind her hips against mine. My cock got harder as I felt her heat.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“Baby, just slow down a bit for me. This is getting so hot so fast I’m not sure if you would freak out.”

“What do you mean? Why would I freak out?”

“Because I’m getting so hard for you that I think I might cum if you keep moving like that.”

“So you want me to get off of you then?”

“HELL NO! I just want you to slow it down a bit. If you don’t I’ll take you right here and our first time should be perfect, not just to get me to heal in the middle of the forest floor.” I loved her so much I didn’t know what I would do if I ever lost her.

I dragged her down for another hot kiss. With every second that passed I was feeling better and better. I was beginning to think that I didn’t need to get off in order to be able to move. I moved my leg just the littlest bit and felt a shooting pain shoot through me.