Chapter 33 Summer of Hope

James had rented the banquet room at the Novi Inn for the party. The room quickly filled with friends. He had hired a band and ordered a feast including a whole roast pig. The band was playing and Gemma and Adrianna were standing together at the roast pig sampling strips of the skin and the meat was sliced. "I really love the skin the most," Gemma said, then waving, "Stels, Jeri come and taste this." Her friends, now officially her sisters walked over and sampled the offered strips of skin. James suddenly appeared at Adrianna's side.

"The next dance is a waltz. I believe it is mine?"

"You can have all the waltzes with me," Adrianna purred.

"No shoes?"

"I not wearing something else," she teased.

"Woman, I don't know what to do with you." Adrianna laughed at his response. "Happy birthday Addie!"

"Thank you. You know you're two days late."

"Things were a little chaotic on the actual day."

"But you still made in very special Jimmy." James blushed with her statement.

"Do you mind sharing a birthday with little Luke?"

"Not in the least, Kay looks radiant holding her son."

"I thought 'tired' was more appropriate." Elodia and Theodora rushed over to them.

"Congratulations, both of you."

"I remember when Davey and I were sealed for eternity in the temple," Theodora said. "I was so very happy."

"I understand that, now James and I are married in the temple, we will be together forever.

"I was talking to your girls," Elodia said, "they are excited to be sealed to you both as daughters for eternity too."

"I love our girls," James said.

"They let me graduate early too," Adrianna said excitedly.

"I'm not surprised Addie," Teddi said, "You are a gifted healer."

"Thank you."

"Now that things have slowed down a bit, are you still hoping for what we talked about this winter?"

"I'm working on it."

"Working on what Half Pint?"

"I'll show you tonight Jimmy. You'll like what I have planned."

"Addie, you know I'm absolutely in love with you, I'm game for anything you have planned." She stood on his feet and on her tiptoes.

"I love you too!" Adrianna whispered, then she thoroughly kissed him.

Adrianna's Dragonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें