A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 22 xxx

Niall P.O.V

''Emma.'' I heard Zoey scream then a thud as I approached the park. Emma had better be ok otherwise George will have me to deal with.

I rounded a corner and saw the park. The other boys were close on my tail but Liam was already there and just hit George. NO Emma is on the floor. I jumped over the fence not even bothering to use the gate and went over to Emma. She was unconcious on the floor. She was still breathing which was good because I would litterally get up and rip Georges throat out if she wasn't. I held Emma in my arms almost in tears. She had a bright red cheek from where he hit her. That freak.

''Hey go help the boys We've got her.'' Zoey whispered with tears welling in her eyes. Lily was behind her, almost crying herself. I didn't even realise the boys were there picking George up off the floor and having a go at him. They wern't doing anything to him because they didn't resort to violence unless necessary, like earlier when he went to hit Zoey. Also it was very out numbered and we all play fair.

''Did you find this funny? Hmm? Do you like beating up poor, innocent, defenceless girls?'' Louis spat at him.

''N-n-no.'' George replied. I've never seen him scared before.

''Then why did you do it?'' Liam said.

''I don't know ok just let me leave.'' George shouted. He got his confidence back quickly.

''No'' I said. ''Wait.'' The boys all stopped and listened to me.

''Who do you think you are giving Emma that letter to break up with me? We were perfectly happy until you showed up. Don't you think there was a reason she broke up with you. This is the reaseon.''     I pointed around me.     ''And just so you know a relationship is for two and obviously you can't count. Now get out of here before we change our minds and don't EVER come back.''

''Fine. She wasn't all that anyway have the stupid bitch.''

That was it. I ran for him but Louis and Zayn held me back as George walked off.

''He isn't worth it dude.'' Harry said patting me on the back.

I walked over to Emma once I had calmed down and picked her up bridal style and carried her back to mine and the boys' house, it was closer.

Emma P.O.V

I blinked my eyes open slowly, light seeping in. I felt someones hand in mine. I looked to see it was Niall's. He was asleep with his head on the bed and holding my hand. I sighed and looked around the room. We were at Nialls in his bedroom. What were we doing here and what will George say? Oh No I don't want Niall to get hurt. I touched my face and pain shot through my cheek. I remember now George hit me, but how was I here?

''Hmmm...'' Niall said as he was waking up. He sat up and looked at me then smiled. ''Hey your up, finally.'' I started to get up because I didn't want George to know I was here.

''Where are you going?'' Niall asked, the smile fading from his lips.

''George can't know I was here.''

''Don't worry about him He won't be bothering you ever again. We calle dthe police and they arrested him. The court date is in september.''

I sat back relaxing again.

''I-I-I I'm sorry Niall there was this ...'' He cut me off.

''I know shh don't worry he sent you a letter and you broke up with me to save me I know I forgive you ok?''

''But why would you after I did that.''

''Cause I love you Emma I never stopped loving you.''

''Oh I love you too Niall.'' I hugged him tight and he hugged back.

''What day is it today?'' I asked not knowing how long Ive been out.

''Well it's Wednesday and you are getting your exam results tomorrow so we can do something today if you want.''

''Yeahh we should and are we ...''

''Back together? I want to do you?''

''Yes I do. And do you remember when we went to that cave before and we wanted to have a big sleep over up there why don't we do that tonight ?''

''Yeah ok babe I'll go and tell the others now.''

I smiled at him, I missed him calling me babe. I crossed my arms to warm myself up a bit. It was then I realised I was wearing The green hoodie with Irish on it, my favourite on of Nialls.

''Hey umm... where did you get this?''

Your house. I went and got it for you for when you woke up. I always knew you had it but I wanted you to keep it.''

''Oh thanks Niall.''

''It's ok. Now I'll see you in a minute I'm gonna talk to the others.'' He said leaving. I really missed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There George is out of the picture who is happy about that ??

VOTE ?

COMMENT ?

FAN ?

Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx