A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 3 xxx

so this is my 3rd chapter hope everyone likes it :) comments on how to improve?? xxxx I know this will be a short chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma P.O.V

Yesterday was amazing !!! *my phone vibrated* I had a text from Niall. I looked down and read it.

N - Heyyyy there Emmaaaaa :) Hope u r ok, I am. We all had a great day yesterday. We r at the recording studios right now.It's better here than in the other ones we went to before. U and Zoey should come up here some time with us. Can't wait to see u again :). BTW Louis says hello carrot girl :D

Love Nialler x

WOW he couldn't wait to see me ? Maybe he was just saying that ? Oh well i replied.

S - Heyy there Niallerrrrr. Say hey to the lads for me :D. and I hope u have a great day time up the studios. they won't get any better than here I tell ya ! :P LoL ! But yeahh me and Zoey will have to come up sometime. It should be fun. can't wait to see u eaither :D

Love Carrot Girl x

I got up and went down to the kitchen to where Zoey was, to show her the text.

''Damn girl you got it bad for him ! Mind he has it bad for you too.'' Zoey laughed as she put the kettle on for a cup of hot chocolate.

''What really? Do you think he likes me ?'' I asked.

''Urrmmmm YES ! Durr !'' she replied as I got out some mugs.

''Well you like Liam and he soooo likes you too.'' I giggled as Zoey's phone vibrated. her face brightened and her lips turned into a huge smile.

''SEE !'' I said rather loudly. '' He JUST sent you a text and you are going all googly aren't you ?'' I laughed and she hit me on the arm. ''Oww !'' I screamed.

''You felt the same when Niall texted you.''

We both fell about laughing at nothing and I don't know why. The kettle finnished boiling and we poured our drinks.

Zoey P.O.V

Me and Emma went into the living room with our hot chocolate and sat down to watch some TV. I read over the text from Liam one more time.

L - Zoeyyyyy Girl !!! Hey how u doin ?? hope u r ok. :D had a great day with u yesterday.  BTW  me and the boys were wondering if u and Emma wanted 2 come shopping, up the highstreet, with us :)

Love Liam x

Z - Heyy :D We would love to ! And I had a good time too :) come round at 11 ? Can't wait :D

Love Zoey x

The day went quite slowly without the boys but we had a great girly day. The lads will be in the studio for two days but we will see them on Wednesday. They will also keep texting us all day so that will be cool !!